August 21, 2014 | 1851 users online

Polishes - Milani - One Coat Glitter - Pink Flare

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 1:58:00 AM More reviews by mugndoli

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful baby pink micro and fine glitters with small round holographic glitters. Opaque in 2 coats. VHTF OPI Teenage Dream dupe. Love this polish. Wears well. Very inexpensive. Subtle glitter indoors. Crazy sparkle in sunlight. I have 2 back ups because it's that good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2014 9:47:00 PM More reviews by swim

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Wow! Best glitter polish ever!!! This is opaque - it's not a clear polish with some pink glitter...it's an explosion of pink, silver, red, purple, green on a pale pink base. It's girly, sparkly, light pink perfection! So inexpensive...got mine at CVS on sale for $3. LOVE IT!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by midnight_muse

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was looking for a pretty pink polish - simply a soft flowery pink, neither super pale, nor electric pink, nor rose, nor peachy pink, nor cotton candy pink. I thought I'd end up with a sheer(ish) or possibly pearly finish. In no way did I think I'd be choosing a glitter polish - but after considering probably 15 shades of pink, I kept coming back to this color again and again, and it was one of the least expensive, too.

I polished my toes in the evening and liked the color very much. Then I read the previous review, about how great this polish looked in sunlight, so the next day I went outside barefoot to take a look. Oh my goodness! It's LOVELY in sunlight; the rainbowy sparkling effect with the soft pink color is so warm and harmonious.

I did one coat and it looks okay as to coverage, but I suspect with a darker color you'd need 2 coats, despite the name. Also I dislike the brush, it's the usual cheap thin kind. But the color and the price more than make up for it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Super pretty pink glitter! I love it so much I went and got more of the Milani glitter polishes. This is a pale pink base with silver micro glitter and larger round rainbow or holo glitters. It is absolutely beautiful in the sunlight. It's called "one coat" but this one is really more of a two-coater. I'm wearing it alone and I think it's lovely, but I think it would be pretty layered over other colors as well. It wears well for me, without chipping. I do wear SV over it, but it seemed pretty shiny without. It's definitely one of the prettiest glitter polishes I have. I get a ton of compliments on it. Love it!