Milani One Coat Glitter - Pink Flare

Not tested on animals

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Everytime I wear this nail polish, I get compliments or people want to know where I got it. I love this polish!!!

on 8/7/2014 1:58:00 AM

Beautiful baby pink micro and fine glitters with small round holographic glitters. Opaque in 2 coats. VHTF OPI Teenage Dream dupe. Love this polish. Wears well. Very inexpensive. Subtle glitter indoors. Crazy sparkle in sunlight. I have 2 back ups because it's that good.

on 6/27/2014 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Best glitter polish ever!!! This is opaque - it's not a clear polish with some pink glitter...it's an explosion of pink, silver, red, purple, green on a pale pink base. It's girly, sparkly, light pink perfection! So inexpensive...got mine at CVS on sale for $3. LOVE IT!

I was looking for a pretty pink polish - simply a soft flowery pink, neither super pale, nor electric pink, nor rose, nor peachy pink, nor cotton candy pink. I thought I'd end up with a sheer(ish) or possibly pearly finish. In no way did I think I'd be choosing a glitter polish - but after considering probably 15 shades of pink, I kept coming back to this color again and again, and it was one of the least expensive, too.

I polished my toes in the evening and liked the color very much. Then I read the previous review, about how great this polish looked in sunlight, so the next day I went outside barefoot to take a look. Oh my goodness! It's LOVELY in sunlight; the rainbowy sparkling effect with the soft pink color is so warm and harmonious.

I did one coat and it looks okay as to coverage, but I suspect with a darker color you'd need 2 coats, despite the name. Also I dislike the brush, it's the usual cheap thin kind. But the color and the price more than make up for it.

on 1/24/2013 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Super pretty pink glitter! I love it so much I went and got more of the Milani glitter polishes. This is a pale pink base with silver micro glitter and larger round rainbow or holo glitters. It is absolutely beautiful in the sunlight. It's called "one coat" but this one is really more of a two-coater. I'm wearing it alone and I think it's lovely, but I think it would be pretty layered over other colors as well. It wears well for me, without chipping. I do wear SV over it, but it seemed pretty shiny without. It's definitely one of the prettiest glitter polishes I have. I get a ton of compliments on it. Love it!

Popular Polishes