Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

I am really impressed with this BB cream, in so far as it has decent coverage and yet does not feel like foundation. Color selection is minimal but 002 seems to work for many fair-medium skin tones. It might be a little light if you have a tan or are closer to a medium beige tone though. Dior is expensive but with most of their products I find you need very little so you may feel like it costs a lot when in fact over the long run it is probably better than repurchasing cheaper products more frequently. I would not recommend this to anyone with dry skin as it may highlight this, especially dry flakes or patches on the skin. Luckily I have combination to oily skin (wait, did I just say luckily??) so the Dior Nude line seems to be designed for me.

In comparing this to Stila which left a strange white cast on my face, and Vichy Idealia BB cream which was has a very dewy finish, I prefer Dior for my skin type and the finish I am going for, which is closer to matte. I use this only in the summer when I have a tan, as I feel it gives a healthy glow to the skin. In the winter I use the Diorskin Nude Air Serum foundation in #020.

I love it!!! Your skin looks radiant and flawless if you prefer a natural look this is just perfect , super light texture , I use a beauty blender to apply and works great !

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this product. Is very natural, it lasts all day, even on the nose, and the tones matches perfectly. My skin looks bare but perfect after applying, you don't see I am wearing any make up.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I really wanted to like this, but I'm afraid Dior won't be getting my money on this product.
Pros:
- The color match is pretty good. Unlike most BBs that have a ridiculous amount of pink, this has enough yellow that 002 is a pretty decent match.
- Give a nice amount of natural glow that my skin doesn't look made up or cakey.

Cons:
- It wore poorly with my skincare, causing it to pill around my jaw. I found myself having to tap on my skin to remove little balls of product.
- It responded to setting powder poorly, causing it to visibly settle on my skin. I had to remove and redo without powder.
- It never really felt like it dried down and left a tacky feeling on my skin for 4+ hours.
- It sheered out quickly, leaving my skin look virtually bare after 3 hours.

I'm really bummed because I wanted this product to work. There is no way I can forgo other skin care with my dry skin, just to prevent it from moving or pilling. Darn it.

I wanted to love this. I tried a swatch in Sephora, and loved the feeling and soft scent. I have somewhat oily skin, and my skin usually starts feeling a little oily around 4-5pm. I have been wearing this bb cream for about 4 hours, and my skin already feels oily and sticky. My chin looks flakey and weird.

I admit, I don't usually wear bb cream or foundation at all, just an under eye concealer and a matte powder. Maybe I'm just not used to the feeling of "full face" makeup, but I feel oily and gross, and will be returning this.

Different people have different expectation for BB creams. To me, it should be a light coverage, natural looking foundation. Diorskin BB cream does exactly that for me. It's a light liquid, dries fast to a sheer and satin finish. 002 is a very good match to my fair Asian skin tone. Overall it gives me a very natural, nude, no make-up look. My freckles still show through. It is buildable to cover more but you do need to use a lot of products. It's not supposed long-lasting but it wears off gradually and doesn't cake up. So I don't mind. But the most amazing thing is that it doesn't crease into my fine lines under my eyes, in fact, the only one that doesn't. Even other Dior, Lancôme, Smash Box foundations can't do that.

The main downside is price. At $45 an ounce, it's a lot to pay for a light coverage foundation. I have to use 2 pumps of product to cover the whole face each time. I'm actually on the fence if I would buy again.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am a dark black woman. This BB cream is amazing. It really looks like my skin. This one has peachy undertones so it just glows and makes me look beautiful. I get millions of compliments when I wear it. I don't have problem skin so I just need an enhancer.
I am 54..(Yikes!) lol Anyway....it's hard to find things to match black skin so I highly recommend this one. Last ALL DAY!! Medium coverage, felt very light on my skin.

Really love it!

I think its $36 ( I'm in NJ),

I think it's a great product for the daytime. It's quick and easy to apply and feels really light on the skin.
It doesn't give a lot of coverage, so it does look very natural and gives my skin a fresh and rosie look. I have Also happily found that it seems to keep the skin in check, if one is (as I am) prone to develope spots.
It is pricey, but I think it does last for quite a long time.
My mayor criticism is that I don't think it stays on very well. At the end of the day I almost feel like the product has "disappeared".
But as BB creams go I think it performs as I expect it to. Overall I think it's a perfect product for everyday use, so will definitely repurchase!

This is so fabulous. Definitely my HG! My colour-match is 02. Application is a breeze. Flawless medium coverage. Pleasant smell. Feels quite light on the skin. Will definitely be buying this again. Wish the size was slightly bigger for the price but it almost doesn't matter.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I keep buying different foundations but going back to Dior BB Creme. Really good coverage, travel friendly packaging and the shade adjusts itself to my skintone, whether Iv been in the sun or looking pale. First one Iv found that's as build able as it claims to be. Lasts for absolutely ages and nobody knows I'm wearing make-up which is amazing (I'm a guy.) I'd recommend this to anyone.