Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 7/15/2015 3:48:00 PM

I wanted to love this. I tried a swatch in Sephora, and loved the feeling and soft scent. I have somewhat oily skin, and my skin usually starts feeling a little oily around 4-5pm. I have been wearing this bb cream for about 4 hours, and my skin already feels oily and sticky. My chin looks flakey and weird.

I admit, I don't usually wear bb cream or foundation at all, just an under eye concealer and a matte powder. Maybe I'm just not used to the feeling of "full face" makeup, but I feel oily and gross, and will be returning this.

on 7/8/2015 5:46:00 PM

Different people have different expectation for BB creams. To me, it should be a light coverage, natural looking foundation. Diorskin BB cream does exactly that for me. It's a light liquid, dries fast to a sheer and satin finish. 002 is a very good match to my fair Asian skin tone. Overall it gives me a very natural, nude, no make-up look. My freckles still show through. It is buildable to cover more but you do need to use a lot of products. It's not supposed long-lasting but it wears off gradually and doesn't cake up. So I don't mind. But the most amazing thing is that it doesn't crease into my fine lines under my eyes, in fact, the only one that doesn't. Even other Dior, Lancôme, Smash Box foundations can't do that.

The main downside is price. At $45 an ounce, it's a lot to pay for a light coverage foundation. I have to use 2 pumps of product to cover the whole face each time. I'm actually on the fence if I would buy again.

on 7/2/2015 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am a dark black woman. This BB cream is amazing. It really looks like my skin. This one has peachy undertones so it just glows and makes me look beautiful. I get millions of compliments when I wear it. I don't have problem skin so I just need an enhancer.
I am 54..(Yikes!) lol Anyway....it's hard to find things to match black skin so I highly recommend this one. Last ALL DAY!! Medium coverage, felt very light on my skin.

Really love it!

I think its $36 ( I'm in NJ),

on 6/1/2015 3:44:00 PM

I think it's a great product for the daytime. It's quick and easy to apply and feels really light on the skin.
It doesn't give a lot of coverage, so it does look very natural and gives my skin a fresh and rosie look. I have Also happily found that it seems to keep the skin in check, if one is (as I am) prone to develope spots.
It is pricey, but I think it does last for quite a long time.
My mayor criticism is that I don't think it stays on very well. At the end of the day I almost feel like the product has "disappeared".
But as BB creams go I think it performs as I expect it to. Overall I think it's a perfect product for everyday use, so will definitely repurchase!

on 4/23/2015 8:41:00 PM

This is so fabulous. Definitely my HG! My colour-match is 02. Application is a breeze. Flawless medium coverage. Pleasant smell. Feels quite light on the skin. Will definitely be buying this again. Wish the size was slightly bigger for the price but it almost doesn't matter.

on 4/7/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I keep buying different foundations but going back to Dior BB Creme. Really good coverage, travel friendly packaging and the shade adjusts itself to my skintone, whether Iv been in the sun or looking pale. First one Iv found that's as build able as it claims to be. Lasts for absolutely ages and nobody knows I'm wearing make-up which is amazing (I'm a guy.) I'd recommend this to anyone.

on 4/6/2015 5:58:00 AM

This is one if the best bb creams i have ever used.
It has very good coverage in it, it makes my skin look very healthy and glowy. People always ask me what i am wearing when i put this on. It has a very good lasting power!
What else can a girl want?!
I will def buy this again.

on 3/5/2015 4:34:00 PM

I really want to love this product, I like the natural coverage and the color 002 is a good match for my skintone, but I noticed that it clogged my pores and broke me out after 2 days using it :(.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried, but the whole BB cream just doesn't work for me in general with my oily/acne prone skin at 35. I gave this to my mother and she loves it for casual days when she doesn't want the trouble of a full face routine. I think it's gorgeous on her, and honestly she looks younger with it on than a heavy foundation. On me it covered my uneven skin tone, helped with post acne marks, and it didn't break me out or oxidize, but by hour 2 it was too greasy on me. And I had to build the coverage to cover redness. I think the hype of BB creams are just that really. I don't think this did anything to help my skin whatsoever, and for a more natural look I prefer Laura Mercier foundations.

I recommend this for dry skin types or combination only. And if you just want to try it and you're break out prone, don't worry with this one, but don't expect a miracle product either. I'm super sensitive and literally everything breaks me out, but this didn't, so at least there's that .. I'm giving it 3 lippies just because it is the best BB cream I've tried.

on 2/10/2015 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great BB cream. It suits my skin colouring and makes my skin look fantastic. Natural but better.

The downsides are price and that it doesn't last super long on the skin, but that's also because of my skin's natural oiliness.

When I take it off, my skin does seem to look pretty good still, au natural.