Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme

3.8

AQUA (WATER) - METHYL TRIMETHICONE - DIMETHICONE - ALCOHOL - PEG 9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE - BUTYLENE GLYCOL - PHENYL TRIMETHICONE - ISODODECANE - ACRYLATES / DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER - SILICA - GLYCERIN - PHENOXYETHANOL - ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE - DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER - MICA - SODIUM MYRISTOYL GLUTAMATE - STEARIC ACID - DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE - TOCOPHERYL ACETATE - CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT - PROPYLENE CARBONATE - TETRASODIUM EDTA - PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) - MALTODEXTRIN - BHT - ASPALATHUS LINEARIS LEAF EXTRACT - SERICIN - LINALOOL - LIMONENE - BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL - HIBISCUS SABDARIFFA FLOWER EXTRACT - RHODOCHROSITE EXTRACT - MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) EXTRACT - HYDROLYZED LINSEED EXTRACT - CITRONELLOL - BALANITES ROXBURGHII SEED OIL - CITRIC ACID - POTASSIUM SORBATE - SORBIC ACID - AJUGA TURKESTANICA EXTRACT. MAY CONTAIN: CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) - CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) - CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

on 7/2/2015 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I am a dark black woman. This BB cream is amazing. It really looks like my skin. This one has peachy undertones so it just glows and makes me look beautiful. I get millions of compliments when I wear it. I don't have problem skin so I just need an enhancer.
I am 54..(Yikes!) lol Anyway....it's hard to find things to match black skin so I highly recommend this one. Last ALL DAY!! Medium coverage, felt very light on my skin.

Really love it!

I think its $36 ( I'm in NJ),

on 6/1/2015 3:44:00 PM

I think it's a great product for the daytime. It's quick and easy to apply and feels really light on the skin.
It doesn't give a lot of coverage, so it does look very natural and gives my skin a fresh and rosie look. I have Also happily found that it seems to keep the skin in check, if one is (as I am) prone to develope spots.
It is pricey, but I think it does last for quite a long time.
My mayor criticism is that I don't think it stays on very well. At the end of the day I almost feel like the product has "disappeared".
But as BB creams go I think it performs as I expect it to. Overall I think it's a perfect product for everyday use, so will definitely repurchase!

on 4/23/2015 8:41:00 PM

This is so fabulous. Definitely my HG! My colour-match is 02. Application is a breeze. Flawless medium coverage. Pleasant smell. Feels quite light on the skin. Will definitely be buying this again. Wish the size was slightly bigger for the price but it almost doesn't matter.

on 4/7/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. I keep buying different foundations but going back to Dior BB Creme. Really good coverage, travel friendly packaging and the shade adjusts itself to my skintone, whether Iv been in the sun or looking pale. First one Iv found that's as build able as it claims to be. Lasts for absolutely ages and nobody knows I'm wearing make-up which is amazing (I'm a guy.) I'd recommend this to anyone.

on 4/6/2015 5:58:00 AM

This is one if the best bb creams i have ever used.
It has very good coverage in it, it makes my skin look very healthy and glowy. People always ask me what i am wearing when i put this on. It has a very good lasting power!
What else can a girl want?!
I will def buy this again.

on 3/5/2015 4:34:00 PM

I really want to love this product, I like the natural coverage and the color 002 is a good match for my skintone, but I noticed that it clogged my pores and broke me out after 2 days using it :(.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is the best BB cream I've tried, but the whole BB cream just doesn't work for me in general with my oily/acne prone skin at 35. I gave this to my mother and she loves it for casual days when she doesn't want the trouble of a full face routine. I think it's gorgeous on her, and honestly she looks younger with it on than a heavy foundation. On me it covered my uneven skin tone, helped with post acne marks, and it didn't break me out or oxidize, but by hour 2 it was too greasy on me. And I had to build the coverage to cover redness. I think the hype of BB creams are just that really. I don't think this did anything to help my skin whatsoever, and for a more natural look I prefer Laura Mercier foundations.

I recommend this for dry skin types or combination only. And if you just want to try it and you're break out prone, don't worry with this one, but don't expect a miracle product either. I'm super sensitive and literally everything breaks me out, but this didn't, so at least there's that .. I'm giving it 3 lippies just because it is the best BB cream I've tried.

on 2/10/2015 7:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

This is a great BB cream. It suits my skin colouring and makes my skin look fantastic. Natural but better.

The downsides are price and that it doesn't last super long on the skin, but that's also because of my skin's natural oiliness.

When I take it off, my skin does seem to look pretty good still, au natural.

on 1/4/2015 1:40:00 PM

I have tried just about every BB cream out there from US to Korean to Japanese...(you'll find my reviews all of MA). This was my 3rd Dior BB cream: I've tried this, Hydralife, and Diorsnow.

The fact that this only has SPF 10 - I can't decide if I like this or hate it. I like that you could wear it out at night and you won't get that flashback in pictures if you don't need to have SPF, and I wear moisturizer that has a better SPF, but still...I feel like it should have better since a BB cream is supposed to be multifunction and take out steps and no one in the past decade or more would say 10 SPF is enough...I digress...

I first put this on it was pretty creamy. I have natural freckles and this allowed them to shine through. I dabbed it around my faced and then blended it in with my fingers. At first the 002 seemed too warm toned, almost peachy. This was very light in coverage too at first. I specifically wore this to Sephora so I could switch it out if it wasn't right for me since I bought it online.

Fast forward a few hours and I got 3 compliments on my skin. It ended up sealing down a bit more to have better coverage (a light/medium) and gave a nice even skin tone to me. But, this would not cover acne or imperfections.

Given the name, it does what it says. If you are into just the no makeup look and want just better looking skin (and great at that), this is a great choice. I do not think though that this would replace my foundation for special occasions.

I have this in shade 002 and have almost used the entire tube since purchasing about a year ago (I don't use this everyday which is why it's lasted this long). I'm around an NC25/30 with yellow/olive undertones and my skin can sometimes appear dull without foundation. Shade 002 is a little too light and peachy for an exact match, but I like how it brightens up my skin and doesn't oxidize throughout the day. On that note, the application tends to last the entire day on me. The texture is more of a liquid than a cream which dries down to a semi-matte finish. I believe this has some alcohol in it which helps it dry quickly, but I found the formula to be a little too drying on my combination/dehydrated skin type, which is why I stopped wearing it as my daily foundation. It does have a light fragrance but it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. Coverage is sheer to medium and it does a nice job of concealing pores and evening my skin out. The product comes in a plastic tube with a pump applicator which is very convenient and clean for travel and daily use, and I only need about 1 to 1 1/2 pumps for my entire face. The best application for me has been to use my beauty blender sponge or fingers and it wears well over sunscreen. And since it is on the drier side, I usually set only my t-zone with powder when wearing this. I haven't noticed any skin improvements as one would expect from its claims as a BB cream, and it is on the pricier side which is why I won't be purchasing again once I use it up.