September 30, 2014 | 1884 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Josie Maran Cosmetics - Whipped Argan Oil Intensive Hand Cream Warm Vanilla Fig

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 11:16:00 PM More reviews by Ispania

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this cream and nail wipes in a set at Sephora. It's a 1 oz tube which not gonna last long unfortunately.
But I was pleasantly surprised that this cream helped me with my currently extremely dry hands. They are not only dry, they are irritated and some rash has appeared recently. I've been using this cream for around two weeks and the rash is almost gone, the skin is softer and smoother. The only issue is that I have to use it 5,6 times a day quite generously to heel my hand and as a result it's not gonna last long. Most likely I will buy vaselin or avene from drugstore which will last longer and cost cheaper.
But I did like this cream and it's good to keep it in the purse.
By the way, the nail wipes are great too.
Good for those who have allergies to acsetone. It removes nail polish without any problems leaving finger tips soft and treated with oil ... and smells pleasant.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2013 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Happythenjaded

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE Josie Maran... I use literally almost every one of her products... This stuff to me is not very good for a hand cream... I prefer to just use the balm or the body butter.... This stuff is nowhere near as moisturizing as the oil, balm, and body butter.... Great idea but skip this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 12:29:00 PM More reviews by DrMAC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love this hand cream. It came in a set around Christmas time on QVC. I can't really describe the scent but it is pleasant and not overpowering. The regular argan oil breaks me out on my face, but this cream is so luxurious. It doesn't leave my hands greasy or dry. Most of Josie's products are overall very good. I sometimes add in a couple drops of the argan oil in with this moisturizer for extra hydration! I probably wouldn't repurchase it if it wasn't in a set due to it's cost, but it is amazing!