April 18, 2014 | 1990 users online

Makeup Brushes - Hakuhodo - k007

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by LadyKolie

First the Quality.
If you are looking for a natural hair (made from weasel), fine tipped precision eyeliner brush, then I would STRONGLY suggest this brush. Makes incredibly thin lines easily, doesn't shed, and places the product exactly where you put it. Flawless.

Price. I have tried the Mac 209 brush. It is $4 dollars more than this Haku version. The Haku is not only less expensive, But it is also better made, far Superior precision, and applies eyeliner smoothly.

If I ever lost or broken this brush I would immediately replace it with another K007. Hands down.

If you have never owned a single Hakuhodo brush, I will inform you that you are, in fact, missing out.

I have super sensitive oily skin, so I lean towards the goat hair brushes because they hold up better for oily skin since the brush will have to be washed more than a brush for dry skin (squirrel is best for dry). Honestly it is whatever you want and whatever works for you.