July 24, 2014 | 2086 users online

Lipstick - Kiko Cosmetics - Velvet Mat Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just picked up 612 in Rome, a MLBB and am so sorry I did not buy more. Very fancy packaging but even better, a rich creamy lipstick for super cheap. I wanted to try an italian brand while I was on vacation there and this one is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by yasmin92

I bought #613 pink carnation it is a purply pink. Really subtle colour, love how it glides and staying power is as good as MAC and way cheaper. This brand has become my go-to for lipsticks good value and great quality. Only annoying thing is the way you open it, it's unusual and cool but can get tricky!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by RachellelovesLA

I picked #608 which is a dark red. I really like this lipstick because it lasts so long and although it's long-lasting, it doesn't dry your lips. The package is very pretty, it's golden and you've to push it up to open it. The only thing i liked least was that it's too creamy to be a matte lipstick but anyway it's a great lipstick.