October 23, 2014 | 1107 users online

Lipstick - Kiko Cosmetics - Velvet Mat Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 8:08:00 PM More reviews by yejmin13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in love with these lipsticks! My favourites being 612 and 611. They are very similar but 612 is more on the pinky side wheras 611 is more of a dark nude colour. These colours compliment my skintone well and the feel is amazing. unlike other matte lipsticks these do not dry out the lips no matter how long your wear them. they also have a long lasting staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2014 4:00:00 PM More reviews by jennydejong

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in 613 and 602. They are both quite neutral colors. 602 is a real MLBB for me. 613 is sort of MLBB but a bit more pinkish.
The name 'mat' is a bit misleading, because this is a great creamy (but not glossy) lipstick. But i knew this when i bought it so that was not a problem for me.
Kiko is a great brand. When in Italy, you should look for a store. They also ship to a big part of Europe.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by snowwgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just picked up 612 in Rome, a MLBB and am so sorry I did not buy more. Very fancy packaging but even better, a rich creamy lipstick for super cheap. I wanted to try an italian brand while I was on vacation there and this one is a winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:34:00 PM More reviews by yasmin92

I bought #613 pink carnation it is a purply pink. Really subtle colour, love how it glides and staying power is as good as MAC and way cheaper. This brand has become my go-to for lipsticks good value and great quality. Only annoying thing is the way you open it, it's unusual and cool but can get tricky!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2013 10:25:00 AM More reviews by RachellelovesLA

I picked #608 which is a dark red. I really like this lipstick because it lasts so long and although it's long-lasting, it doesn't dry your lips. The package is very pretty, it's golden and you've to push it up to open it. The only thing i liked least was that it's too creamy to be a matte lipstick but anyway it's a great lipstick.