April 16, 2014 | 912 users online

Scrubs - Michael Todd True Organics - JOJOBA CHARCOAL SCRUB gentle exfoliating facial scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautybyElle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

:) sooo extremely happy with this product! I received this in my aug glam bag & just ran out of it! So I had to order it because it is such an incredible cleanser :) I am 27 yrs old & still suffer with acne. This has been such a help & my skin shows major improvement! Much less acne & barely have breakouts!! I haven't gotten any cystic acne flare ups either :) I've been using this for almost 2 months & wish I would have known about it sooner! Love it & HIGHLY recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 11:02:00 AM More reviews by jennyB33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This scrub is different than most i've tried, first off its dark like black so when you rub it on your face i was like " OH MY, how am i going to get this off!" But don't worry it washes off quite well, also the beads or like little scrubbies in it aren't too rough or sharp or big they are perfect they don't cut my skin or leave red blotches on my face after i wash it off, also after a few weeks i've begun to notice a difference in my skin, less breakouts mostly i can't wait to try the charcoal cleanser!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by socharming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This scrub just melts away blackheads and impurities. I love the scent and texture. Despite the coconut oil in it, it doesn't make me break out and leaves my skin super soft and clear. I use this a couple of times a week after cleansing my face. Gently work it in for a minute or two, then rinse thoroughly.

When you first start using it, it may make you break out a little as the charcoal draws out impurities. Don't stop using it!!! This really works. It's kind of pricey and only available on the MTTO website. I'm hoping it will become available on other sites at some point ....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2014 4:11:00 PM More reviews by CamillesNails

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty expensive but it worked on taming my break outs so it was worth the purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a nice cleanser but nothing spectacular. didn't break me out so that was great. wouldn't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by CiaraSkinCare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This scrub is the absolute best! Sometimes you just need more than just a cleanser to unclog your pores and this really works on my face clears out my pores i no longer get hundreds of black heads all over my face.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2014 4:13:00 PM More reviews by EllieMnM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a very different i would say scrub, but it works? Yes it works.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Mermaidloverr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub i used to only use a cleanser on my face but after i used this the first time i was in love with it! It clears all the make up and dirt out of my pores so i no longer get gross surprise break outs.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I have dry sensitive skin. This works decently in terms of being a mild scrub with very fine granules. The problem is: it leaves some kind of residue on my skin after I have rinsed it off, which makes my skin feel like it's beginning to sweat. Basically, there is something in this that my skin doesn't like, otherwise a nice scrub.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got a sample of this from Ipsy I think, and it has been so wonderful! I use it in the morning every other day, so I can't comment on its abilities as a makeup remover, but it makes my skin feel really smooth and clean. I also think it helps with acne. Love the natural ingredients, I really try to avoid putting chemicals on my face since my skin can be sensitive and reactive, and this is so gentle!