October 2, 2014 | 1728 users online

Scrubs - Michael Todd True Organics - JOJOBA CHARCOAL SCRUB gentle exfoliating facial scrub

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by RhondaGrl87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily/acne prone skin.. jealous? Anyway lol i use this along with the cleanser and a toner has really helped get my acne break outs under control.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by CJenkins33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scrub really has helped with my acne!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 2:14:00 PM More reviews by BeautybyElle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

:) sooo extremely happy with this product! I received this in my aug glam bag & just ran out of it! So I had to order it because it is such an incredible cleanser :) I am 27 yrs old & still suffer with acne. This has been such a help & my skin shows major improvement! Much less acne & barely have breakouts!! I haven't gotten any cystic acne flare ups either :) I've been using this for almost 2 months & wish I would have known about it sooner! Love it & HIGHLY recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by socharming

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This scrub just melts away blackheads and impurities. I love the scent and texture. Despite the coconut oil in it, it doesn't make me break out and leaves my skin super soft and clear. I use this a couple of times a week after cleansing my face. Gently work it in for a minute or two, then rinse thoroughly.

When you first start using it, it may make you break out a little as the charcoal draws out impurities. Don't stop using it!!! This really works. It's kind of pricey and only available on the MTTO website. I'm hoping it will become available on other sites at some point ....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2014 7:38:00 AM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this is a nice cleanser but nothing spectacular. didn't break me out so that was great. wouldn't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by lollsazz

I have dry sensitive skin. This works decently in terms of being a mild scrub with very fine granules. The problem is: it leaves some kind of residue on my skin after I have rinsed it off, which makes my skin feel like it's beginning to sweat. Basically, there is something in this that my skin doesn't like. As long as I have some foamy cleanser I can wash my face with after, this works well, but I wish I didn't HAVE to wash my face with something else than water after

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 1:44:00 PM More reviews by asiawall

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got a sample of this from Ipsy I think, and it has been so wonderful! I use it in the morning every other day, so I can't comment on its abilities as a makeup remover, but it makes my skin feel really smooth and clean. I also think it helps with acne. Love the natural ingredients, I really try to avoid putting chemicals on my face since my skin can be sensitive and reactive, and this is so gentle!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by Rubymm

I love this it makes my skin feel smooth and supple and it cleans out ALL the dirt in my pores and I can't live without this! It also helps keep my acne at bay! But be sure not to over exfoliate and that also goes with any other scrub! The lady my mum goes too to get her facials done said the best thing for teenage girls to do to keep there skin fresh and young and pimple free is to not over exfoliate their skin once or twice a fortnight is perfect but anymore than that then you are damaging your skin!! SO DONT OVER EXFOLIATE EVERRR!! But I love this scrub so much!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/4/2013 5:55:00 PM More reviews by katgolightly

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I'm not a big fan of this one. I love the IDEA of it, but jojoba beads for exfoliating? That just doesn't make any sense. They are round, big, and waxy. I want a bit more scrub in my physical exfoliants. The product is black from the charcoal and looks a hot mess when used. I keep fearing that it's going to stain my sponges and towels when I remove it. Thankfully it does not seem to. I received this in a subscription box, but I found myself losing interest in even using it up real quick. I'd much prefer to use ExfoliKate or something else.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:58:00 AM More reviews by apowerfulbeat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

While I don't think this is an incredibly effective scrub (the beads are big and kind of waxy), I think it's an effective everyday cleanser. It cleanses well and is still moisturizing, plus I really like the smell.