Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Most of the product didnt survive on my waterline :( there were still a few lines that stayed but after a couple of hours most of them were gone. Im pretty much disappointed with this product I have yet to find the best waterproof liner that will stay on my waterline. Will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Cannot be without!!! I love the wide eyed look and I think nude is so much better than stark white on the water line. This really opens my eyes up and makes me look fresh and awake. I cant be without this! I've been buying this for years and one pencil lasts me probably about 6 months and it's only $4! I tend to buy backups just in case. Lasts me a good 8 hr work day.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love the color of this nude liner it looks so natural and feels really creamy...it opens up the eyes without being stark white and I sometimes use it under my brows or even conceal small pigmented spots on my face and it works really great..I only wished that the pencil was retractable and it would last a little bit longer
But for the price tag I can't complain and I'll definately repurchase

I use this everyday to line the inner part of my lower lid. It makes me look more awake but is much more natural than a white liner. I have a similar product in a HE brand, but this works better for me

This eyeliner is fantastic for the waterline!! Once you put it on its sets and does not budge. It also applies nice and pigmented and creamy. Other waterproof eyeliners I have tried just don't seem to lay down on my waterline. The only thing is I don't like the nude on me which is why I wouldn't purchase again though I would like to try it in different colours

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

A few years ago, I read a beauty article claiming that peach (nude) eyeliner was the best eye opener. Stila Kajal liner in Topaz was featured but I didn't like the $18 price tag. I looked up nude eyeliners (not many others at the time. A while later, I was glad to find the Rimmel Scandal Eyes Pencil in Nude.
It's very affordable already at CVS ($4.50) but look for BOGO 50%off. This is a creamy kajal pencil in matte nude. Glides on easily and lasts a long time. I use it on my waterline and inner corner of eyes. Just be careful to not get it on the lashes because it will clump a bit. Easy to remove with nothing left behind. Sharpens easily and lasts forever. This is my HG nude eyeliner.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This eyeliner is said to be waterproof and not budge however i find that it doesn't last longer than 2 hrs in my waterline before sliding off. It's super creamy & easy to use but I'm disappointed in this one. Won't repurchase

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is the first formula of eyeliner I have been able to wear on my waterline with any success whatsoever. Most eye liners I've tried in that location were irritating, causing my eye to water up and removing all the eyeliner near-instantly (and requiring tissues and Q-Tips for cleanup).

"Nude" is an opaque, yellow-based light tan (no shimmer) that is great for brightening the eye up without appearing overly stark/garish like white liners can appear. The formula is creamy and lasts well, only slowly wearing away throughout a full day (this is amazing lasting power on the waterline for me).

I highly recommend this line to others that usually have issues with water-lining their eyes. "Nude" is a nice "pick-me-up," especially on days you've not quite gotten enough rest.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I use this on my waterline and if I let it dry before blinking, it stays on a good period of time, considering I have very watery eyes. It's a super creamy pencil, which is nice for such a delicate part of the eye.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I love love love this stuff!

It's so creamy and just glides right on your waterline. It lasts all day! I love the color on my brown skin and I love how big it makes my eyes look. I highly recommend this!