Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

on 4/25/2015 2:44:00 PM

Bought this to use on my waterline as I think white is too stark. Love this!! Think it makes me look more awake and that is what everyone says but it's true. That's all I use it for, though, so if you have no desire or need to want to wake up your eyes than you can pass on this. I just have hooded eyelids and dark brown eyes so I feel like I need to open my eyes a bit. Would definitely repurchase but this pencil will last quite a while.

What a great light nude waterline pencil! A lot of pencils won't stay on my waterline or are irritating, but this works wonderfully. I am very happy with this product, especially considering the low price point.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This did not work for me. I think it's supposed to make your eyes look bigger when applied in the waterline and give your eyes a fresh wide awake look. It did just the opposite for me. I knew right away when applying it that this was a bad look, it made my eyes look smaller, dead and blah ~ just gave me an overall sickly look. Either the color was wrong for me or this is just not the look to go for with aging eyes. I'll just stick with my brown liner in the waterline. Oh well, how will we ever know what works if we don't try it. For any of you girls who like this technique I would definitely recommend this pencil because I found it to be quite creamy and it did stay put even on my watery eyes. I think it is a quality pencil and that is why I gave it a high rating. Just because the look didn't work for me does not mean it is not a good product.

on 3/9/2015 12:44:00 PM

I bought this based on many YouTube recommendations for using this in the waterline as a subtle, natural eye-opener to make you look more awake. The product is extremely creamy which results in a messy application unless I am very careful. However, the reason this only gets one lippie from me is that the color completely clashes with my eyes and skin tone. I have extremely cool-toned skin and blue eyes and every time I wear it I end up looking sick and puffy-eyed. If you have similar coloring to me you may want to pass this one by.

on 3/6/2015 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Love this as a wash over my eyelid instead of primer. Works a treat when you're short on time.

Not so keen on it as an inner rim eyeliner.

Can't fault the performance for the price.

on 3/3/2015 12:51:00 AM

I love how smoothly this goes on. But when it goes on my waterline it migrates almost instantly, collects on the rim of my lid, and looks really strange. I've never had an eyeliner do this before. Probably won't repurchase.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

At first, I found that the liner looked cakey on my waterline and inner corners. With my second trial, I used a light hand to swipe the liner instead, along the inner corners of my eyes. I found that the latter method provided a much more natural and smooth finish.

on 2/12/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a nice eyeliner. The formula is smooth, creamy, pigmented, and long lasting on me. I use it on my waterline or as an eyeshadow base. The great part is that you can build it up. One swipe on the waterline is sheer and three swipes is very opaque. As an eyeshadow base, it blends and smudges out easily and then sets easily and makes your eyeshadows pop. I do have one major problem though. When I put it on the waterline, I get these clumps of nude eyeliner near the base of my eyelashes that are very visible on my long, thick, black lashes. Even mascara can't fix it sometimes. But it's worth it for the brightening effect it has. I do like white eyeliner better (oddly enough, it looks more natural on my light-medium skin) but this is great too and I recommend it to everyone because of its buildability on the waterline.

on 2/7/2015 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Okay, first off this is a little too light for my skin tone (NC40) so it just looks kind of weird. This pencil applies nicely to my waterline but I'm unsure of how long it lasts because I didn't want it on there for the whole day since it's a weird colour. One thing I absolutely hated about this product was how easy it was to have nude clumps at the base of my lashes. My lashes looked so bad. You can apply this really carefully and not touch the lashes but I ain't got the time for that everyday. Not gonna repurchase sadly. Wanted to love this product but couldn't. :(

on 2/7/2015 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This eyeliner is shit. I don't say that about a lot of things because I can manage to make most products work for me, but this is terrible.

1. The eyeliner doesn't apply to my waterline! I rub it back and forth over the waterline but no product comes off. Instead, I get wet clumps of eyeliner all over my lash line and it is difficult to remove.

2. It is a very dark shade of nude and it does not match my fair skin tone. It goes on orange and does not look natural whatsoever.

I really, really wanted to like this but I just couldn't. It's a shame because so many youtubers and beauty gurus were raving about this and saying it was holy grail status lmao

Do not recommend.