July 31, 2014 | 1800 users online

Eyeliner - Rimmel - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal - Nude

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2014 6:04:00 AM More reviews by abstraction8878

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this nude liner. Creamy and glides on my eye with ease. Definitely long lasting (not necessarily waterproof). This was actually way better than my previously owned Sephore nude pencil eyeliner. Really glad I picked this up!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by SummerRogers78

HOLY EYELASHES! I love, love, love Careprost(lashes growth). When I first started growing my lashes I used Latisse. Yes, the expensive brand that I bought from a Botox office for $90. I used about 2 bottles and then I heard about Careprost. I will have to admit that I was hesitant to give it a try. What if it didn't work? Careprost is MUCH, MUCH cheaper. I will continue to repurchase Careprost again and again! No side effects for me. And www.beautybylarkins.com delivered my 5 careprost in ONE SINGLE DAY.Love them.
dramatic results in 6 weeks..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Christinaann5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was super excited when the reviews and blog post first starting showing these new Rimmel Scandaleyes Pencils and I was on the look out and waited and waited. Then when I finally saw them show up, I snatched a few different shades and used two of them so far. I have used it enough to give a honest & thorough opinion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~ PRICE & AVAILABILITY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rimmel products can be found in most drugstores like CVS, Walgreens, and most Rite Aids as well as mass discount stores like KMart, Target & Walmart. The price is so unreal. The price will vary depending on your location as well as sales, discounts, and or coupons. I purchased mine at Walmart. It is priced for $2.97 but I also used a $1 off coupon so this liner cost me $1.97. Cannot believe how cheap & affordable these liners are. They are very affordable and cheap but don't let that fool you. These are great!
~~~~~~~~~ SHADE & FORMULA & PERFORMANCE ~~~~~~~~
Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal liner in Nude is a great multi-tasker. This is a great everyday liiner to use in the waterline. I find the formula on these liners creamy and smooth without being waxy or cakey. The formula applies to the waterline with no tugging or pulling and I only have to use a once over unlike some d/s liners that take a few lines & lets face it, on the waterline area, I like to get it done and over with. Nude is a great neutral skin tone biege color. Great for the waterline to conceal or cancel out any redness. I have super pale allergy prone skin which shows any imperfections and redness very distinctly. This liner goes on my waterline and cancels out the redness leaving what looks like a fresh eyed girl. This formula also wears really well. Most liners I place in my waterline will smear or run out leaving a crazy mess esp if I have watery eyes that day. I am crazy about gunk being in my inner eye corners and this does not collect there like some liners either. I get a good few hours out of this liner before I see any fading. If I get an hour out of a liner I am pleased. This one I notice fading after 3-4 hrs. I could reapply but I don't carry any makeup around with me so I am pleased with the performance of the liner. The formula is smooth & creamy. This also can make a great touch up concealer for precise touch ups if it would happen to match your skin tone. I sometimes run this along my lower lash line so it can act as a base for my powder shadows to stick to. What makes Nude a great liner to do this with is since its a skin tone shade, it doesn't change the coloring of the shadows applied to it. And if you are like me, my redness is also on my lower lash line. This can also make a great all over the lid primer in a pinch which I've done before. I find it helped my shadows show up with better pigmentation and also kept my shadows put for 7+ hrs, looking just as good as they did when applied in the morning. I personally wish it were more cool toned since I have very porcelain skin but I think this is a great universally friendly color. Anyone can use it and I am sure most will love it! This is def a multi-tasking liner. The formula is great, the shade is awesome and performance is wonderful. I couldn't ask for better esp at the price, I can afford to keep buying these w/out breaking bank. This is def the BEST d/s nude eyeliner. This is def the alternative to all the h/e liners that Mac or Nars have released leaving us d/s makeup lovers lemming something we can afford.
~~~~~~~~~~~ PACKAGING ~~~~~~~~~~
Rimmel Scandaleyes liner comes in the standard wooden pencil form. These liners will need to be sharpened and do fit nicely in any standard pencil sharpener. No special one needed. I like my Nude liner to have more of a rounded point so I do not have to sharpen very often but I have sharpened a few times with no problems. Like some more creamy liners like this, I noticed I always was wasting alot of product while sharpening but not with this one. It sharpens easily without much waste. I like the standard pencils but I do like mechanical pencils for the convienence of them but do not mind too much when they are not. Decent amount of product. Love that the actual liner shades match the color of the actual pencil so it's easy to purchase and find in my collection with out having to dig through & find a name or open. This comes with a nice fitting clear lid that will keep the pencil safe and creamy. Hasn't cracked or fell off thus far. The logo and information is in a cool metallic silver color. I think its practical, nothing over the top but it works and I like it.
Overall, if you are one of the few that haven't purchased this liner, GO AHEAD AND BUY IT NOW! if you are one of those who love having fresh looking eyes or need a good basic liner, give these a shot. This liner has so many uses and I am sure there are others that people have figured out works for them. I love this. I also have the shades Taupe, Dark Brown & Black and will def try the other 2 I believe I don't have. ( a purple & silver color & maybe a blue) I love the formula & at the cheap price, I can buy 2 of them all. Please Rimmel, DO NOT EVER DISCONTINUE THESE! they are awesome. The only thing I can think of is that Rimmel should release MORE SHADES!!! PLEASE!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 1:05:00 AM More reviews by tcdoan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I never used too much of waterline nude color ... eyeliner LOL

BUT OMG I LOVE LOVE this color and it just makes your eyes so bright and cool tone at the same time. I also love using this for my inner tear ducks of my eyes.

GREAT product for great price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2014 5:11:00 PM More reviews by macabremakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is my holy grail eyeliner. I use this every day that I wear makeup in my waterline. I have small eyes and this makes them seem brighter and more open. I've used it so much that I've rubbed off the writing on mine. It goes on smooth, doesn't tug on my eyes at all or irritate them and it stays almost all day. Sometimes I do have to touch it up, but that doesn't bother me. I will definitely repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2014 6:29:00 AM More reviews by hughjasslol

Lasts all day in the summer Texas heat! Creamy, pigmented, long lasting, and waterproof. Great for waterline brightening,

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2014 5:59:00 PM More reviews by nickitraylor

I really like this. I don't wear eyeliner on my waterline generally, but heard about the "brightening effect" of nude on the waterline. I went to Ulta and bought this ages ago, but only just noticed it in my eyeliner stash, LOL. So I tried it yesterday and today and I really like it.

It stays on well. Maaaaybe fades a little by the end of the day, but all my eyeliner does :). I feel like it does brighten my eye area- look a little more awake.

Application- I got this tip from another mua-er- to line the waterline but keep holding the lower part of your lid out from your eyeball for about 10 seconds after application to kind of let it set. I think that helps it stay put longer (hope that makes sense).

The price is great, and of course there's always sales at Ulta and other places on Rimmel.

I have never used anything else by Rimmel, but based on this product I would try other things from that brand.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2014 6:35:00 PM More reviews by BCbabe

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

It seems a lot of lines are getting on the "nude eyeliner" bandwagon. I was debating trying the Chromagraphic pencils MAC has to offer but thought I'd try a drugstore version first to see if I'd like the effect. I've heard about Rimmel's Scandaleyes version so went in search of that one (being long wearing - apparently) but I also noticed Maybelline has a kohl version... though kohls are not typically "long wearing" so I went for Rimmel's (which also happened to be on sale - happy day!) I'm pretty happy with it as an inner corner 'brightener'. It does seem to look a little like it just sits on top of the skin, BUT from a distance, it works and not many people get THAT close. I also like it UNDER my lower lash line. It just kind of brightens that area and makes the black on my waterline 'pop' that much more and brightens the shadow right under my lashes. I have not tried this on my waterline as I would look positively alien with it. My downturned eyes don't need to look any bigger or it would just make me look really sad, like some crying anime character. Not the look I'm going for! Lining UNDER though seems to subtly perk it up. Go figure. I'll be honest, I'm still curious about the MAC Chromagraphic pencils but for the meantime, I'm loving this as a brightener. That's not so scandalous, is it? ;)

Edit to bring down the lippy to 3. I'm finding this is kind of *tacky* and doesn't really dry down? The colour is nice to brighten the inner corners and below my lower lash line but it kind of stays sticky and doesn't blend down as nicely as I'd like. I love the colour for brightening, but perhaps a kohl would be a better/dryer option. This isn't creamy or dry, it's just kind of... sticky, No Not Like. I'm looking for better options...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/13/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by troo12

I tried this on my waterline before leaving for dinner and when I returned it had disappeared!!!! It's half decent and lining the inner corners but I've used better so I do recommend if lining your waterlines is your intention.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by abr94

This works great in the waterline. It's very smooth and creamy which doesn't irritate eyes. Would definitely buy this again