December 22, 2014 | 1009 users online

Bronzers - Maybelline - Fit Me Bronzer

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by kate2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the other reviews. I have very fair skin but this just would not show up on my skin. No colour payoff. I bought it because I wanted something that I could keep in my purse, and I thought the little brush would be convenient. Buying this was the same thing as flushing $9.99 down the toilet.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

I agree with the other reviews. Light bronze is all shimmer, no colour.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by laurenbtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm very fair-skinned, and no matter what I tried there was just no color. After trying brushes and fingers I even tried a sponge just to see if I was crazy, and still nothing. I also tried using a safety-pin - that I had cleaned and dried in rubbing alcohol - to try and loosen up some of the powder. I was able to see a very tiny bit of sparkle, but there was no noticeable color. The $1 bronzers marketed to younger girls at drugstores would do a better job than this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the lightest shade. I'm pasty white and I was looking for a bronzer that wouldn't look too dark on me to use for contouring. This was so light that even on me it barely showed up even if I packed it on. Also, it was like 80% sparkle and 20% pigment. I don't see the point of a sparkly bronzer that hardly puts any pigment on you.