February 27, 2015 | 1025 users online

Bronzers - Maybelline - Fit Me Bronzer

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2015 1:13:00 PM More reviews by atrilk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I picked this up from the drugstore while with some friends just because I saw it and thought I would give it a go. The price was super inexpensive, the packaging was nice and cute, and I've been in the market for a new bronzer for a while!

My skin color is fair. I picked this bronzer up in Medium Bronze, and I was worried it might be a little too dark. However, there is literally no pigmentation in the bronzer whatsoever. It blends away to literally nothing, showing up not at all. Even when you're heavy handed with it, it doesn't last from the time I leave my dorm to the time I arrive at class..

rated 1 of 5 on 2/7/2015 7:14:00 AM More reviews by ZD07

Very disappointed with this, i thought I would get a bit more bang outta my buck for this, but that's not the case. Generally it's just shit. Not pigmented at all, in fact it barely shows up on the skin unless you constantly keep applying it to the same spot, even then it doesn't look very good. I wouldn't recommend buying this, I only bought it because I thought id try it, it will do until I get a new one but yeah not a good buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/30/2015 10:37:00 PM More reviews by mc219

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this product and I regret it. The packaging is nice so I thought so would be the product but I was wrong. Makeup is expensive where I live so I can't just throw it away so I have managed the way to still use this product. I also use Fit Me Blush so I apply it over the bronzer and that is when it works, but thats not the point of using a bronzer. Not buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 7:09:00 PM More reviews by kate2009

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree with the other reviews. I have very fair skin but this just would not show up on my skin. No colour payoff. I bought it because I wanted something that I could keep in my purse, and I thought the little brush would be convenient. Buying this was the same thing as flushing $9.99 down the toilet.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by KathieL

I agree with the other reviews. Light bronze is all shimmer, no colour.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by laurenbtr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

I'm very fair-skinned, and no matter what I tried there was just no color. After trying brushes and fingers I even tried a sponge just to see if I was crazy, and still nothing. I also tried using a safety-pin - that I had cleaned and dried in rubbing alcohol - to try and loosen up some of the powder. I was able to see a very tiny bit of sparkle, but there was no noticeable color. The $1 bronzers marketed to younger girls at drugstores would do a better job than this one.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by adrianna511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the lightest shade. I'm pasty white and I was looking for a bronzer that wouldn't look too dark on me to use for contouring. This was so light that even on me it barely showed up even if I packed it on. Also, it was like 80% sparkle and 20% pigment. I don't see the point of a sparkly bronzer that hardly puts any pigment on you.