Almay wake up eyeliner + highlighter

3.0

on 7/11/2015 9:08:00 PM

This eyeliner isn't bad,the highlighter isn't good though.The liner is easy to apply and it has a bit of shimmer I guess for the wake up effect.It does make eyes look awake and brighter,also lasted all day.I apply a primer or concealer on lids to minimize any smudging that could happen.It's not my favorite eyeliner but it's good enough to repurchase.

on 1/17/2015 1:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Two days after purchase the highlighter fell out. The following week, the liner fell out! Poor packing apparently, too bad, beautiful product otherwise...

on 1/18/2014 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I got the black and gold combo. I love the concept but the eyeliner is super smudgy and the "highlighter" is glitter city. This might be perfect for some but not for me.

I like this product I got it in pink/brown at first, I thought that the highlighter was eyeshadow. I always grab this product for a fast easy makeup look and is very handy

on 2/15/2013 7:58:00 PM

I have a fairly simple makeup routine- most days I wear a little eyeliner and some lipstick; sometimes concealer and blush if I need it. I like low-maintenance, which is why I like this eyeliner. It's easy. Packaging is twist-crayon type (no sharpening); I make sure to retract after each use to keep the crayon from falling out. The 2-in-1 effect of the eyeliner and highlighter really brightens up the eyes without too much effort. I have two of these- one a dark brown with a shimmery pink highlighter, and one soft black with a gold highlighter (forgot the official names). I have dark brown hair, hazel-green eyes and fair-ish skin. The brown/pink combo provides the best everyday look for me (the black is nice too, but to me more an evening look). I've actually gotten compliments on my eye makeup (which I find rather funny). My basic look is to curl my lashes, line my upper lash line and run the highlighter from the inner corner of my eye along my brow bone. Takes about 60 seconds and makes enough of a difference people seem to notice. I've been using it every day for a couple months now and have never experienced any irritation. For the price, ease of use, and overall effect, this is great.

on 1/27/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

PROS
nice color combos
cooling (hence "wake up")
looks nice and natural
non irritating

CONS
none

on 1/23/2013 8:53:00 PM

Well this is just nasty. The eyeliner seriously irritated my eyes (I did not apply it to the waterline) and bled. I don't have one good thing to say about this product, and I am particularly disappointed in Almay, which says it's gentle.