Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

3.8

on 3/15/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Love this sweet fragrance! It is my second favorite from Lolita Lempicka. I buy at a reduced price from a discount fragrance site.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a mysteriously sweet scent. It has a great dry down on my skin. Many women recommended it to me as the most delicious, youthful scent, perfect for my twenties; and when I tried it out I just couldn't pass it up. The smell is sweet and musky at the same time, not sickeningly sweet or fruity, definitely not super floral either. It just has a cool balance. I spent $50 on this bottle of perfume when I have like 5 fragrances I need to use up D: But then again, perfume is something I slurge on because it is worth it.
Can we just take a moment to appreciate the bottle? It is absolutely stunning!
Purpley blue crystal apple with golden flower accents. The small twig on the apple is what you press to get the product out of the container. Absolutely stunning and creative.
I took a lippie off the rating because the perfume doesn't have the strong durability I wish it had :(

on 1/5/2015 4:15:00 PM

Thought I had the old formula but it's the new one after all, anywho, the sweetness is young, dark, mysterious, and fairy tale princess lost in a forest-like. It's like making the world around you into an instant fairy tale. Now I'm older and don't reach for it as much but I still consider this a gem for every bohemian girl out there. The bottle is as cute as it gets, too.

on 12/28/2014 2:14:00 PM

Too much vanilla for my preference. There's also licorice notes. Overall it's sweet and sugary and smells too much like food. But the scent morphs after a few minutes to something more musky and spicy. I'm on the fence about this one.

on 11/22/2014 8:55:00 AM

I've tried LL, because the vanilla, the praline and the tonka bean sounded great, but all I got was a candied violet. It's said to be an offspring of Angel, and I couldn't agree more. It's extremely loud and dissonant. Two things are put together which should never be put together, in this case a flower and sugar. It might be brave and a work of art, but I find it unpleasant and unwearable.

on 9/11/2014 12:34:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

The first spritz is sharp, THICK licoricey too muchness. Then it calms down...the violets make their appearance. The violets are green& slightly herbaceous mixed with the licorice with it's slight minty tang that makes this perfume work. it's sweet, caramel, a gourmand that is turned clean & fresh by the violet & licorice. The longer it wears, the more love it. It almost takes on a your skin but better quality. Very warm, sweet slightly caramelised skin & it's a delight! I adore this!

on 9/8/2014 5:38:00 PM

I truly love Lolita Lempicka, such an amazing and unique scent. She has something in common with Angel, but she is definitely her own woman. Why don't I wear her more often? I hesitate to wear to work as people are so polarized about her. She will always be in my top 5 perfumes, a hauntingly beautiful scent.

on 7/30/2014 8:22:00 AM

yuck, nauseatingly sweet. way too much. like extreme cotton candy.

on 7/12/2014 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Im new to reviewing perfumes, definitely no expert. When I first smelled this it was in the perfume section at Gordmans, and I was about 16 and thought it smelled so different from any other perfume, girly yet deep were the words that came to mind. The scent stayed on me throughout the day and the longer I waited the more I loved it. Eventually I just had to go back and buy it. It was about 24$ and in a special edition green bottle.

Guys seem to like the smell but girls mention smelling baby powder (when someone told me this i was put off from it for a while but few years later came back to it). I think keeping a very light hand with this is key, and spraying it in hair instead of décolleté keeps it from overpowering your senses all day.

on 7/12/2014 12:40:00 PM

This gem started out for me as a trail blazer. First of all let me explain why, I hate, HATE, hATE with a passion the smell and the food licorice and that note exist in this perfume. So when I first smelled it I was turned off by the smell but once it settled the vetiver mixes in with the licorice along with the violet, vanilla, cherry, and iris and becomes beautiful. Then it becomes sweet with a musky scent. OMG... it reminds me of the daughter of the daughter's mother to Samsara at this point and their makeups have nothing in common except for the violet, vanilla, and orris root.
If you can get past the immediate first spray, this is truly a worthy gem.

Popular Fragrances