October 25, 2014 | 1610 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Fergie - Glamorous

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by jessinfinite

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

the consistency is extremely watery so when I try and let most of the clear polish run off, all the glitter goes along with it but once I manage to apply it on my nails it is the cutest glitter polish ever! the bottle is glamorous itself but my only con would be the watered down consistency.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2013 3:51:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This isn't a bad polish, but not the best I've tried. The formula is thick and goopy making application cumbersome, the glitter is scarce, and drying time takes forever. With patience and multiple coats it looks good, but there are better quality glitter polishes I would prefer to try and invest in then repurchase this one again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has a very goopy consistency but I expect that since this contains glitter and two types of glitter at that. One is small and the other is in a hexagonal shape. I had to make application thick and made a couple of swipes to get the coverage I desired since you don't get a lot of glitter in one swipe. When you pair this with the other Fergie polish "gold album," it looks amazing. I would not buy this again, but it is fun to play with on top of other nail polish shades so I will keep it until I use it up or pass along to one of my younger sisters.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2013 3:37:00 PM More reviews by dcoulon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for the perfect gold glitter polish and, as it turns out, this is it! I was looking all across the board--usually I'm an OPI girl but I was considering polishes more expensive as well. I popped into my local Walgreens for something else and ended up perusing the makeup department and found this lovely gem! I love that the gold is a soft-tone gold, not a garish bright gold. The polish is a clear base with a small gold glitter and a larger hex glitter. My one complaint is that it isn't very loaded--I prefer glitter polishes that are absolutely loaded with glitter. In the grand scheme of things, however, for $3 I can manage to layer twice to get the result I want.