Bodycology Toasted Vanilla Sugar Body Cream

Smells cozy and warm like brown sugar and vanilla. These creams are moisturizing and you get a good amount of product for much cheaper than Bath and Body Works. I also noticed they don't go bad as fast as the BBW creams. I would recommend buying Bodycology products in general.

on 8/25/2014 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love Bodycology and this one is no different. For the price I cannot complain much. My gripe is the scent isn't that strong but then again at $3.00 what so you want. The hydrating part of the cream is amazing and rivals most higher end body creams. I can deal with that over the scent so I am not taking off anymore lippies.

Worth the price and amazing hydration without feeling sticky or greasy.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

Love it' I absolutely love the smell!!!

on 1/23/2013 12:25:00 PM

It seems to me that if you're looking for a budget-friendly fragranced body lotion, you're going to end up with either not much moisture or not much fragrance. And I have to say up front that that remains the case even with this product, which is really pretty good. This body cream is *very* moisturizing. It contains nice ingredients such as cocoa seed butter, aloe vera leaf juice, shea butter, and vitamin e, and they're not at the bottom of the list. I have really dry hands and I wash them often. This cream feels super moisturizing going on, and it lasts well (although not through handwashing). Where this product falls short is in the fragrance area. To me, it mostly smells like Play-doh--not in a terrible way, and the scent dissipates fairly quickly. Still, it's a stretch to say it smells like toasted vanilla sugar. The bottom line is I would repurchase because of the excellent moisturizing properties and good price. But I don't expect it to smell great.