October 30, 2014 | 1864 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Keratin Smooth Conditioner

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2014 6:10:00 PM More reviews by rk19

This makes my hair so soft! If your hair is protein sensitive you may experience breakage with regular use so once weekly may suffice~ I use a protein free hydrating conditioner after this and it seems to prevent breakage :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2014 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lushlife505

Did not notice a difference after using the entire bottle I have decided to use something else.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2014 7:59:00 AM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This ones a keeper for my coloured, fine, slightly wavy hair. My hair loves keratin and so far the more I throw at it the better the condition. I only bought this because my ends were looking slightly frazzled and I couldn't get hold of my usual Aphogee two minute treatment so I figured this would be okay instead. It was perfect and as I'm a tart and not faithful to any one brand I'll pick this up again when it's on special offer. I wouldn't use it every day as it's pretty intensive for me nor would it totally replace my Aphogee as that's ideal for hair that's totally out of condition, but it's great for days when my hair needs some extra moisture or just for zapping my dry ends.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 8:48:00 AM More reviews by MAHewitt

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I know everybody's hair is unique and reacts in different ways, but after trying 7 or 8 kinds of conditioners specifically for dry hair, I will never buy anything else. This product is fab :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by Reservechic

Every product that has keratin in it, my hair does not agree with. But, my hair definitely likes this conditioner alot. I like using different conditioners offered within the Tresemme line. Their conditioners all cost less than $5, plus, they come in big sizes as well. I don't have damaged hair, i actually use this conditioner towards strenthening my hair, and helping it to stay as healthy as possible. I have very dry, naturally curly hair and this conditioner works great for my hair. As, it adds moisture, slip, helps with controlling frizz, makes detangling a lot easier, and most of all it works to make my hair much stronger with each and every use. Out of all of the Tresemme conditioners that I own and use, this one by far is my favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2014 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Callque

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I have only one conditioner that I've liked for years, which is Tresemme's Smooth & Silky conditioner. After they added Moroccan Oil to it (didn't like) I started trying out different ones and was given the Keratin Smooth line as a gift and it transformed my hair.

Give it a week or two of regular uses before deciding if you like it or not. I tried a different conditioner after using this and couldn't figure out why my hair looked so frizzy that day until I realized it was this conditioner that did all the smoothing. I don't even need to blow dry my hair for smoothness anymore. It straightens out my waves a tad, but not dramatically or anything.

I started mixing this conditioner with their Renewal Hair & Scalp Therapy conditioner and after a few weeks of it looking just okay suddenly I had the smoothest and shiniest air dried hair of my life. Even my MALE friend asked me how I get my hair so shiny (it was air dried with no product in that day)! Out of all of the conditioners I've tried, this combination is the only one I've found to rival the old Smooth & Silky conditioner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2014 5:07:00 AM More reviews by maliciousdelicious

Having loved the shampoo in this line (read my review) I was excited about trying the conditioner. I must mention though that I don't use the shampoo regularly because although it's low sulphate, I am only using fully sulphate free products now.

Anyway, one confusing thing about the packaging is that I excepted it to be red like the shampoo in the same line. It is white, which is genuinely the reason why I began using it so late - I couldn't find it till I went to my chemist and specifically asked for it!

Having said all that, the conditioner is not as good as the shampoo. My hair is soft but not smooth or frizz free which is a shame. I am more of a fan of conditioner since shampoo just washes off completely whereas you can still feel conditioner in your hair after washing. This is one time where the shampoo is better than the conditioner. On the plus side, these products are cheap.

I should also mention that I used the version available in India. Sometimes the same product has different formulae in different regions.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by ma4by

I straighten my hair religiously, so I always use a shampoo and conditioner 2 in 1 AND a conditioner afterwards. The routine's helped my hair survive and everyone asks me how I manage to make my hair look so shiny (ah, now I'm giving my secret away).

After a Japanese straight perm went horribly wrong, my naturally wavy hair (with a tendency to frizz) was completely damaged. I have never seen my hair so wiry and damaged, and tried a ton of conditioners to soften my hair. Nothing worked - not even Garnier's Damage Eraser (combing my wet hair was a trial and half) or Chi Infra Treatment (much much better than Garnier but my damaged hair was still wiry when it dried).

I stumbled across Tresemme's Keratin Smooth Conditioner randomly - usually, the stores run out of it really fast, which means that it's very, very popular. When I saw it in stock, I grabbed a bottle (helped that it was half off that day as well!).

My shower routine that evening was Finesse 2 in 1 Keratin Protein (you can get it for $2-3 at lots of supermarkets), followed by the Tresemme Keratin Smooth. I brushed my hair, and when it dried all the wiry, terrible bits were soft!

Trust me, pair it with the Finesse Keratin Protein (2 in 1) and people will be walking up to you in the middle of the street and asking you what makes your hair look so amazing.

P.S. I can't believe I just gave that away.....enjoy!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Mbeaulieu603

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have been using the whole line (shampoo,conditioner and serum) and it works well. It's leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and gives me minimal frizz through out the day. This is great for people like me where humidity does a number on your hair. However, there is one thing I would recommend while using this product. DO NOT USE IT AS YOUR REGULAR SHAMPOO. It thins and dries out your hair. Alternate with a different shampoo to help bring back moisture. I use dove and it helps a lot.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:12:00 AM More reviews by monka191

I love the entire line. Firstly, theres quite a lot of product inside that lasts for a long time, and you dont have to use a lot of product to see the results. The smell, consistency is absolutely perfect, making your hair smooth and shiny. I love it!