April 19, 2014 | 1762 users online

Conditioner - TRESemme - Keratin Smooth Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2014 10:25:00 PM More reviews by gabs87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this product....

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:30:00 AM More reviews by MysteryReviewer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Finally I have found a shampoo/conditioner that suits me!
I have relatively course hair and wavy. I have been searching for a hair product which will improve the texture and I must said this product does the job!
Product: Creamy. Nice scent. I suggest use it sparingly as a little goes a long way!
Effect: I use it after using the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and follow with TreSemma Keratin Smooth Protection Spray. I didn't see any improvement after first use and thought it will just be another bottle (big bottle in fact) sitting in the cupboard. However, after second use, I can see improvement to how my hair looks. It is smoother and straighter (which is what I want).
Packaging: Big bottle so value for money!
Overall: Very happy with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 12:51:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff works just as well as any salon brand and smells AMAZING. I love the fragrance they use in it. I have long, straight, fine hair that tends to get weighed down (i.e. it becomes a greasy mess- and I don't have greasy hair at all) by many shampoos and conditioners that claim they will help keep hair smooth. This stuff is great and it's CHEAP. That's good for me because I don't like spending a lot of money on this kind of stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2013 11:35:00 PM More reviews by devlynbrianne

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this conditioner!!!! I have long, thick, wavy hair that is very difficult to tame sometimes, but this has been a miracle. I only use the conditioner, but I am definitely considering buying the shampoo. It makes my hair very soft and shiny, detangles it, and makes it easy to style. I blow dry my hair and use the Remington straightener to tame frizz and I have noticed a remarkable difference in the way my hair looks when I am finished. The only issue I have is how big the bottle is...it's very bulky and difficult to travel with.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by pmburk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I picked up the Keratin Smooth shampoo & conditioner on a whim during a Wal-Mart run. For reference, my hair is extremely thick, coarse, naturally wavy, and has a tendency to be dry. Of course, I prefer to wear it smooth & sleek. My hair *loves* 'cones, so I figured this would be right up my alley, and I was right. Both products have the typical Tresemme salon-type fragrance. The shampoo is thick, rich, and lathers well, despite being somewhat lower in sulfates. It rinses clean and didn't leave my hair a dried out, tangled mess, like many shampoos do. No "stripped" feeling at all. The conditioner is fairly thick & rich, rinses clean without feeling dry or greasy, and leaves my hair feeling smooth. I dry my hair with a Turbie Twist & then blowdry straight, followed by flat ironing. My hair came out looking shiny, but not weighed down. It was straight and frizz-free. My only complaint is that the bottles are quite large, not a liter but pretty big. Well worth the $5 each I paid, but a little unwieldy in the shower without a pump. Not a deal-breaker for me, though. Overall I am very pleased with this line so far and I will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 12:33:00 PM More reviews by Misslovelygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Ok I'm a mixed chick with very thick dry curly hair. It usually takes me at least one hour to straighten my hair and I have been using either the Aphogee keratin line, Matrix Smooth or Clear Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner to prep my hair before straightening it! Today I used the Tresemmé Keratin Smooth Conditioner and I must say this was the first time I've ever straightened my hair Super Straight in 25 minutes including blow drying! I didn't even have any polisher! Almost as good as going to the Dominicans!!! It is soft shiny and had very little breakage! I don't know how any curlie girl couldn't LOVE THIS and at $10 for both shampoo and conditioner it's a DEAL!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/6/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by jdbly11

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this product for a few weeks. I just went to get my hair cut and styled and the hairdresser said that my hair follicles were still open. I had used this conditioner with the deep cleaning tresemme shampoo. I have fine, wavy/curly oily brown hair. I will not buy this product again because it does not condition my hair well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by Nosage

Please see matching shampoo review for more details on the combo. This cost me £6 for two huge bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Was not expecting much but I have been pleasantly surprised. Makes my hair glow and feel smooth and negates the use of straighteners as my hair feels less bulky when I use the combo. Strongly perfumed but I don't mind that. Always on offer somewhere (in UK) so don't pay full price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2013 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sabumnim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A hair miracle for me! My hair is so thick, coarse, dry and wavy I usually look a mess. My daughter described it once as a semi-fro. The first time I used this with the shampoo my hair was soft, shiny and straightened easily - and it stayed that way for two days. I continue to use it with the same great results and a plus is my hair is actually getting healthier. I couldn't be happier! My hair is color treated and it seems to have no effect on my color what-so-ever. Thank you Tresemme - and please don't ever change or discontinue this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/24/2013 9:38:00 PM More reviews by KariAnai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really dry curl big hair and I was expecting it to add more softness to it but it made it more dry. I was disappointed