Marcelle Oil Free Eye Make Up Remover Pads

on 9/18/2014 10:35:00 PM

The best eye make up remover I have used. These pads quickly and easily remove all my eye make up and leave no residue. Not a bad price, I got 2 for $8.95 at Walmart, you get 80 in a package so that's 160 days of wipes. Definitely will buy again.

on 11/4/2013 5:12:00 PM

These makeup remover pads are terrific. They take off all of my eye makeup quickly and easily, without any tugging or rubbing - a few swipes, and everything (mascara, liner, shadow) is gone. I have very sensitive eyes (I once had an allergic reaction from a LancĂ´me eye makeup remover) but these don't irritate my eyes at all. I love this product and will definitely repurchase.

on 1/23/2013 11:14:00 AM

These said "new" on the container. Not sure how new they are, but I couldn't find a match on MUA.

I'm basically very lazy about taking off my makeup at night (ya, ya, I know). I use Sephora wet wipes (which I love), but after taking off my mascara, I don't want to rub the that wipe all over my face with mascara on it. Off to find eye make up remover pads. See my review for Almay eye make up remover pads.

These pads are a nice size, texture, well moistened and best of all take off all my eye makeup with one pad. No stinging, burning and the bonus, oil free.

I would definitely recommend these.