July 25, 2014 | 1725 users online

Hair Treatments - Amir Argan Oil Leave-in Hair Treatment

rated 3 of 5 on 2/1/2013 1:40:00 AM More reviews by zarast

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty good hair oil. Obliviously not 100% argan oil, and not sure how much it actually has in it as the colour is CLEAR unlike all others I have tried which are golden. However works nicely, not too expensive, would buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2013 11:02:00 PM More reviews by MariahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I happened to stumble along this product when there was a huge hype about Moroccan Oil. This one was significantly cheaper so I thought that I would give it a shot.

This product came in a very convient bottle with a pump, so it dispersed the perfect amount. One pump would equal approximately the size of a nickel (which would probably be a lot for most people, but it's perfect for me).

This product was a very nice oil. It's not too thick but it's not too runny. It has a very pleasant smell (not as nice as Moroccan Oil though).

I found that I could use it when my hair was wet or dry. I really liked it both ways. It made my hair super soft and added a nice shine - not a greasy gross shine.

I find that all higher end hair products (especially oils and serums) are somewhat expensive. For about 18 oz it was approximately $19.00 CDN. It lasts a long time though, so it's worth it. If you're looking to splurge, I'd go all the way and get Moroccan Oil.