August 22, 2014 | 1804 users online

Brows - Geisha Ink - Eyebrow Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by alharward

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Works fantastic. Stays on all day, even over night if I don't wash it off. It has a great natural look and can be layered for a more dramatic feel. It is by far my favorite brow product I've ever used.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/18/2013 1:58:00 AM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my new favorite brow product, beating out my Shu pencil. It gives the same natural brow look, but is much longer lasting. It's the end of the day, and my brows look the same as they did this morning.

Cons: expensive, and I'm not sure how long it will last (the salesperson at the store said hers tend to last several months). It doesn't apply well over my urban decay primer potion, or my shiseido sunscreen.

Edit Jan 27/14: unfortunately I have to change my review. I found that this stopped working for me really quickly (within 2 months), and for the price, that is crazy. I also found that it wouldn't apply over sunscreen, which I wear every day (ie i would put on sunscreen, wait several minutes for it to dry, then try to apply this eyebrow product, but it wouldn't show up on my skin whatsoever).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by RC888

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this brow liner! I have tried so many brow pens and pencils and nothing has been even close to this. Surprisingly, I actually loved this more than my previous HG Suqqu brow. I have red hair and super sparse eyebrows, so I cannot deal with smudged (non long lasting) brow pens. It is also hard for me to find a good color match. The light hair color is perfect! I also loved the brush better than Suqqu. It has a flat fine brush tip. I tested this for 24 hours, and it held up wonderfully! It gives a great finish, and looks really natural. Unfortunately it is a bit hard to get a hold of and is a touch pricey for my tight budget (although cheaper than the suqqu brow).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by sultry

OMG LOVE this brow liner. It is perfect because most brow liner has some reddish brown but this is an awesome shade for brunettes! I love how I can now precisely draw in my brows without requiring brow powder. It lasted all day and night. Wore it to the gym, no problem. I will be repurchasing definitely!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:45:00 PM More reviews by jakelovesmakeup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Brilliant! Looks like a fine, flat brush which draws on light, feathery strokes to fill in, or to really shape your brows! I was impressed how natural looking it goes on, and you can build it up to a thicker look/darker color. It stays put all day, which was impressive. I ordered both shades (light hair and dark hair). Light hair was a perfect match for my blonde locks. I definitely will be ordering more to out in my MU Kit.