April 20, 2014 | 1724 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Smashbox - More Than Primer Dark Spot Correcting

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:57:00 PM More reviews by btjm

Doesn't do what it claims. Not a good dark spot corrector or primer. Doesn't correct dark spot, doesn't absorb oil and doesn't set my makeup. Absolute junk product.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2014 5:53:00 AM More reviews by sharonstar1212

I got a sample of this in Sephora and was really excited to use it because I have many dark spots from old acne but it simply does not blend in at all! I gave it two chances! I applied it and waited for it to set then applied my concealer and I can see this primer coming off and ugh it just didnt blend at all

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2014 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Esmerelda55

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Still on the search for a good primer for my skin. I'm almost completely through the bottle of this, but will not repurchase.
I just don't feel like it's doing anything. I didn't really believe it would correct dark spots, but there's always that eternal hope, eh?
I don't even care for it as a primer. To me, my makeup looks the same regardless of if I use this or not.
I'm still searching!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2013 4:26:00 PM More reviews by aliciaxruiz

terrible. made me break out so bad in places on my face I havent broken out in years. I kept using it to see if it would actually "correct" my dark spots, but nothing. i have used the regular clear smashbox primer and liked it but this one just made me have really bad breakouts. didn't smell the best either.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/12/2013 6:14:00 AM More reviews by VitaLuna7

Made me break out. Im guessing from the silicones in it? Its too bad because I Loved the feel of it and it really made my foundation go on smoothly and more evenly. I liked to put it on my face then mix some into my foundation as well and viola- hello perfect skin! As for the color correcting part I didn't notice anything but then again I couldn't use it long enough to tell due to the zits

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 7:48:00 PM More reviews by 1216jennifer

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this primer for the fact that is not just a primer but also a dark spot corrector. Like any other primer minimizes pores and gives you a more smoother appearance on your skin prior to foundation or any makeup or just wear it alone.
As for the color correcting it does lighten your uneven skin. I used it once a day but you can use twice a day and for only using it once a day I see the difference imagine what twice a day can do.

For a more specific review visit my blog @ jusanothergurl.blogspot.com