April 24, 2014 | 1898 users online

Eye Primer - Avon - Eye Shadow Primer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2014 12:25:00 PM More reviews by vanillaparis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Amazing primer for this price.My shadows or liner stays all day.I highly recommended

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by polivv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great primer for the price. I don't normally need to use eye shadow primer, even though I get oily lids, because my eye shadows usually stay on just fine by themselves, but after buying a new palette I had to find a primer because the shadows wouldn't stay on for longer than 5 hours.

With this primer underneath, the staying time has nearly doubled, and there is no creasing or fallout at all, which is great. On its own it looks very natural and blends perfectly, I just blend it over my lids with my finger. And you can find it online for about 5 pounds.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2014 7:42:00 AM More reviews by icecreamsoda

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Keeps my eyeshadow/eyeliner on all day. This has become a daily essential for me and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Burgandy1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Need a new eye shadow primer and this was on sale so I went ahead and bought it.. So glad I did! Works great for me, use everyday! Works well with the Avon Eye Shadows and stays all day without creasing.... will repurchase once I am out.... Got the Light Shade...

rated 3 of 5 on 11/30/2013 1:39:00 PM More reviews by Kindredkl

This is more like a concealer to me. It's very good at covering my veiny eyelids but as far as anything else goes its a downer. It didn't keep my eyeshadow on and it creased terribly within the first hour. The packaging is a little bulky but I do like it because you can really choose how much product you want. It was overall not an eye primer for me at all just a really good coverup for my veiny eyelids.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 7:01:00 AM More reviews by irinahaapanen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The texture is very smooth and kind of oily at first, but after you've blended it on your lids, it settles down nicely. Feels light on the skin, not heavy or sticky at all. And just 'cause of the smooth texture, I wouldn't expect it to work with pigments or any loose form of eyeshadow. But with a regular powdery one it'll do its work. I like to use it on days when I like to do a nude, dewy and natural face. It doesn't grease on me at all and keep my shadows in place all day long. I don't know will it work on super oily lids, though? 'Cause it has that little oily feel to it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 6:24:00 PM More reviews by TeamTina

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Never used an eye primer before and got this one free with the Mega effects Mascara from Avon. Got to say it's brilliant even with other eye shadows. It's never creased and I can't believe it could look good on my Asian skin. I have friends from different backgrounds and it seems to blend in well on any skin tone. So glad I got it free :)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 1:45:00 AM More reviews by BellaNidia

Im fairly new to eyeshadow primers but let me say they do make a diffrence i was using elfs eyeshadow primer which i liked but i ordered this avon one it was on special for 2.99. I loved it my eyedhadow used to always crease horribly wout primer but this primer is so wonderful its so light it feels like u put nothing at all it kept my eyeshadow in place for over 24 hours lol seriously and it kept my eyeliner from smuding on my lower lash line which i always have trouble keeping in place...over all i would buy again and again

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Neve23

I love this, I bought an eyeshadow quad and this came free, which is the reason I bought it coz I was dying to try this out and it works like magic! it is non greasy goes on smoothly and keeps the eyeshadow where you put it, eyeshadow looks fresh till I take it off at night. I also love this coz I put a little under my lower waterline and that fixes my eyeliner making it last a lot longer than it normallY would. this is a must buy, love it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Frouwke

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Bought this because of the good reviews, but doesn't work on my oily, hooded lids at all. Also creased within an hour.

Don't use this if you seem to suffer from very oily eyelids like me!