Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio - Warm Nudes

3.8

on 9/23/2013 7:17:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

When I saw the shiny bronze tube staring at me I thought back of my search for a great bronze liner. (Mac Powerpoint Bountiful Brown was too brown & Fluidline Rich Ground too red)
Well, the bronze that comes in this trio is perfect, not to orange/red. I use it for upper with a black tight line, lower by itself and in the waterline.
The brown that comes with the trio is a rich coffee with a hint of shine.
The black is a deep shade that is universal.
I've reviewed all the PF Shimmer Strip eyeliners under the general category. I'll quickly say they rival any high end eyeliner out there. They stay put once set with no worries of smudging. Awesome!

on 5/29/2013 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really like these! I mostly use the dark brown on my top lid and bronze on bottom. Not too much shimmer, just enough to make you look awake! Lasts a long time.

on 3/2/2013 11:50:00 PM

These have pretty copper and dark bronze pencils, but they are softer than the other basic shades of PF eyeliners (brown, green and blue eyes), which wear much better on my oily lids. Still not a bad buy--I'll try them as a smudgy shadow too.

on 1/22/2013 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

There is apparently a nude and warm nudes version of this product. Warm nudes includes three pencils in copper, bronze and black. The actual formula of the pencils is ok. They don't smear and seem to wear well which is nice. I do wish they went on and blended just a tad smoother (my skin was doing that wrinkly pulling thing as I applied) and that the point was a bit broader. I like the packaging. They are capped which keeps them clean and from getting broken. The copper and bronze are both really pretty and combining all three pencils the way pictured on the back gave my eyes a really nice look. CVS often has really good sales for this brand so I paid $7 something which is really good for three pencils. EDIT knocked off a lippie because these pencils actually tend to smudge and migrate throughout day