November 24, 2014 | 991 users online

Mascara - Pixi - Large Lash Mascara

rated 2 of 5 on 2/9/2014 8:20:00 AM More reviews by Possum44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This didn't work for me. It doesn't really lengthen, volumize, curl or do anything special for my eyelashes, just gives them color. It's a bit clumpy and I gave it several tries because it was pretty costly for a drugstore brand. I wanted it to work but it didn't..
On the positive side it didnt flake, fade or smudge. Maybe it works for some, and I got it cause I saw rave reviews on one website, but not for me. I gave it an extra lippie cause it's crulety free.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/1/2014 4:46:00 PM More reviews by m3lly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush is very good. However, the formula isn't my favourite. This is the first drug store mascara I've bought and sadly I am not happy with it. I find the formula dry and hard to get on my wispy lashes. If you're looking for a light, defined and natural lash look then this is great for that. To be fair, I had to use two full coats (as in two pull-outs from the tube) per eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:49:00 PM More reviews by MissyAlaina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love, love, love this mascara. It's the first mascara that I actually like the formula as well as the brush. Weird right? But I find this product goes on my lashes well without clumping and doesn't make my lashes "crunchy" like other mascaras. Plus it doesn't flake at all. Will 100% get it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2013 9:04:00 AM More reviews by snoopy68

This is a very expensive drugstore mascara at $18.00 a pop, so I had high hopes that it would perform for the money that I had spent. There are some definite good qualities; such as it does not smear, flake, nor clump. It is a rich, dark black. If you enjoy a natural lash look then this mascara would perform in that arena, however, I have found that it is not buildable with additional coats. It also tends to pull out any curl in the lash. This mascara will not leave you with lushly thick lashes if that is the look you so desire. I took off one lippie due to the high price of the product and I took off an additional lippie, because this mascara promises large lashes, but it does not deliver the large-lash look. This would be a nice mascara for the natural lash look if that is what you are looking for.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by jllanham

I don't say this lightly, but this is my HG of mascara. It does exactly what I need it to do (lengthen and darken) without clumps or smuging.

Love this stuff!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by kaylnm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Iím always a sceptic when it comes to drugstore mascara, but I decided to try this one and Iím glad I did.
Volumizing & Lengthening mascara with a huge oversized brush. It separates and plumps for the softest looking lashes Iíve ever had, reminds me of Maybelline Full & Soft. A little pricy for DS but totally worth it.
Ophthalmologically approved. Paraben & fragrance free.