1. Horrible packaging and I seriously hope this is not their new packaging for the anti-dark circle roller because this is terrible and if it is they ruined it.
2. Very sherr coverage. If you have dark circles and were planning on only using this I do not recommend. If you do not have dark circles then this may work for you.
3. The consistency is not as good as the original dark circle roller, which has 2 very complimentary shades that look very natural and blend into the skin very well. This is not as blendable although it does blend out well just not as good. The colors are not as good either.
4. Did not last long on the skin. Started to look crepey under the eye.
Not a fan of this junk.
I first thought the price was to expensive for the size of this product. It lasts a lot longer than you would believe, there is a lot of formula. The roll on technique is quite smart because you can apply little to heavy formula depending on your needs.
Great as a coverage for dark circles, and useful as a concealer!
All my life I have been using this concealer. It brightens and conceals, true to its claims! Covers my panda eyes perfectly but my only concern is the staying power. Didn't hide my eye bags tho but I'm fine with that.
ZERO coverage for redness and acne but i guess it's designed for the under eye only...
It's a very easy to use roll on applicator and so far no breakouts from it so I guess it's more hygienic than it looks. Surprised by how much product there is in this tiny tube. Wished I could see how much product is left tho.
Would still repurchase if I'm unable to find an under eye concealer as replacement a it's overall a decent under eye concealer.
Update 2/4: minus of 1 star as I'm increasingly needing a longer lasting undereye concealer. Will not repurchase as I'm certain I'll be able to find a better quality one at a similar price.
For the price this stuff is not too bad. I've tried a bunch of different undereye concealers and brighteners (Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer, Bobbi Brown creamy concealer, Benefit Boi-ing, Touche Eclat, Maybelline Fit Me concealer, Revlon Photoready concealer etc), so have a few to compare them against.
I have 40 year old eyes with fine lines and noticeable purpleish discolouration under my eyes. I have oily skin but my eye area is more normal to dry. I use an under eye moisturiser and let it sink in a bit before using this product. After rolling on a smallish amount of product to my discoloured areas only, I user a concealer brush to lightly pat over the product and blend it into my skin tone. I very lightly powder over when I powder the rest of my face and this sees me through the day. By the end of the day I find that this area has dried out considerably and sometimes you can see a bit of tell tale colour difference, but it's pretty minimal and really only because I'm looking closely at my eyes - but if I were to go out after work I would probably touch this up.
- The price point is pretty reasonable - it puts it within the budget of most folks.
- The actual product packaging is hygenic - no fingers or air exposure.
- The consistency is nice, not too thick, not too thin - gives good coverage without being hard to handle.
- It's quick to apply.
- Doesn't settle into fine lines.
- Not overly drying or oily.
- The outer box packaging is excessive for the size of the product.
- There's a limited colour choice the peach tinge works for me even though I have fair skin, but it wouldn't work for everyone.
- If you're not careful with how you store the product, it can get a bit messy around the rollerball - after finding this out the hard way, I simply wiped mine clean with a tissue and now store it rollerball up in the bobby pin compartment of my brush holder.
Overall I don't know if the claims of the product (ie. fights dark circles and reduces puffiness due to the Haloxyl) are 100% true - I haven't noticed any overall imrprovements beyond the cosmetic use of this product. But I would still repurchase - the things I like the most about this product is that it doesn't settle into my fine lines, it's quick and easy to apply, and it does a good job covering up my discolouration for a decent amount of time.
This didn't really do much for my under eyes. I found that the color was a tad to orange and I got the lightest shade. The packaging is good however I find it hard to get the product out sometimes or if not the product comes out too much. It didn't conceal much but it did make it look brighter. I recommend the other garnier eye roll on with caffeine. It does a much better job.
I really loveeeeeee this product!!! Even my mom and my auntie!
When i applied it, my mom was there and asked me about this product (because of a unique packaging), and i showed her how to apply it. And she instantly going to buy the product and also asked my aunt to try it on (and she also loved it)
Unfortunately, they dont sell this product in my country, so i need to wait about 2weeks until this product arrived here! (I need to order it online)
Overall, this is a great items. Cheap and brightening my dark circle.
The concept of an eye bb cream is very good, so I decided to buy this. the first problem I found with this product is that the packaging is very deceiving: a big box, with a very litle tube in side (7 ml).
the second and worst problem: the light shade is dark and orange, for my skintone (arround nc20). to my eye this light shade isn´t suitable even for nc25. So, for me to buy this again, they would have to create a fair shade.
I honestly bought this because I saw a YouTuber use it, and it looked really nice on her. The color works brilliantly for me now that I have a tan, it lightens and moisturizes my undereye area, and looks really nice. It looks better than most of my concealers do under my eyes. I find that the product spill out a little bit, and can easily get a bit messy. But, for the price and how it looks.. That's totally fine with me, I'll just wipe it off.
I think this would be good if you're looking for a light moisturizing, light-reflecting bb/concealer, that's easy to blend and looks very natural on the skin. I do think you need to be careful (and try out the color) if you are fair, though it does blend in very well. I would totally recommend this, but not if you have very dark undereyes since it doesn't cover THAT much. It's still lovely though, and works brilliantly for me.
I bought this product to try in Light but it is still very orange for an under eye concealer.
I love the Garnier oil free bb cream in Light but this eye roll on is still darker/ more orange than that.
Quite a nice texture and easy to blend and use but definitely needs a lighter shade.