January 31, 2015 | 1276 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Daily Eye Refiner Roll-On (Light)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2015 12:51:00 PM More reviews by LeighsProducts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's worth purchasing! Works fine for an everyday natural look.This product is average, but gets the job done. It conceals nicely but not flawlessly. My skin tone is medium so the color suits me fine, but it's lame that it doesn't accommodate other skin tones. It definitely brightens but it tends to settle into fine lines so moisturize well before applying and blend blend blend.

Overall, I'm happy with the product especially since I've tried every drugstore concealer known to woman and none came even close to satisfactory, but it's overpriced for the size and brand and I'd rather put that money toward a high end concealer that works. Albeit, I've yet to find one that works for me and my skin tone yet. Oh, the woes of us women...

rated 3 of 5 on 1/22/2015 10:38:00 PM More reviews by jessie5135

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an orange toned concealer which means it works well for dark circles. I haven't found it to crease if set properly with powder, otherwise it creases a lot. It isn't a full coverage and so if you have severe dark circles it probably wouldn't be enough by itself. I use it on light makeup days and it suffices, although I don't have huge under-eye darkness. It is good value for money- the tube lasts for ages. I'm undecided as to whether I would repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2015 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Nessy2468

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

*I bought this on a whim three days ago so while my review will be an informed one, if this product disagrees with my skin, i am unlikely to know yet*

Wow, wow, wow! Where have you been for the 15 years I've been experimenting with makeup?! Actually, where have you been for the past 5 years since my awful under eye circles started to show up?
I am not a fan of BB creams in general. i have a fair amount of acne scarring and pretty bad discoloration so the BB Creams I have tried cover about as much as my everyday moisturizer so i don't usually bother. When i picked this up, I was in the market for something to amp up my under eye concealer game. I already use NYX under eye corrector (in light) under my favourite concealer (Boujois Healthy mix concealer) but i still needed a little something extra to really cancel out my dark circles. This absolutely wipes them out!!! If you have fine lines, don't attempt to wear this without setting it. You will look like you have the under eyes of a 150 year old but if you set it with a powder (my fav is Ben Nye's Neutral powder. Never settles in my lines) it will last as long as you need it to. It is quite orange toned which is great for dark circles so be prepared to pop a little of your favourite concealer on top. All in all, this is a fabulous product and I will definitely be repurchasing again and again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2015 2:15:00 AM More reviews by avd1995

I usually buy the Garnier Anti Circle Eye Roller, in the color light. The shade
light worked well for my skin tone.
It did a good job to highlight and conceal the dark circle under my eyes.
Some days I did need an additional concealer under my eyes. But that
did not bother me. I liked how the roller would roll easily under my eye. It would leave a nice
cool refreshing feeling. I ran out of the product, which lasted a long time. I purchased
the new BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector because the one I usually buy was not
available. On the BB Cream eye roller, it reads "New Packaging. I do not like this
product. I bought in the shade light. It is different color. It is very beige. It doesn't
match my skin as well. Also the packing is different it is now in tube rather
rather than a wand. It still has the roller ball on top. But I find it doesn't roll
under the eye as well. There is also less product in this one. I am disappointed
in the new version. I don't think I would purchase this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by hollzz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried this concealer because I love the face BB cream in Light/Medium which I can wear on my skin all year round. I am NC15 but in the summer I was NC20 and it looked great, now that I am back to being my palest I can still get away with the face BB cream and was excited to try the eye roller BB. This product was very disappointing because it is dark and not brightening as I would like my concealer to be. It was sheer and didn't provide coverage for my dark circles, however it did not make my eye area appear dry which was the one benefit. I'll save this for use when I am more tan and want quick minimal makeup. It was about $12 at Target which is pricey for a drugstore product which makes me want to use it up when my face has more color.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/6/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by coffeedogsmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased "Light" and I concur with the other reviewers that this product is very dark and orange. It does absolutely nothing for my dark circles. I am personally convinced that the rollerball delivery is a gimmick, touching it to your eye area to apply the product for 5-10 seconds isn't going to do anything beneficial. (I realized this when I bought it, but thought maybe the product inside would be magical.) I can't see how this would cover anything for anyone who has actual dark undereye issues. If you are very tan and don't have dark circles this product is for you.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 3:45:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

1. Horrible packaging and I seriously hope this is not their new packaging for the anti-dark circle roller because this is terrible and if it is they ruined it.
2. Very sherr coverage. If you have dark circles and were planning on only using this I do not recommend. If you do not have dark circles then this may work for you.
3. The consistency is not as good as the original dark circle roller, which has 2 very complimentary shades that look very natural and blend into the skin very well. This is not as blendable although it does blend out well just not as good. The colors are not as good either.
4. Did not last long on the skin. Started to look crepey under the eye.
Not a fan of this junk.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2014 6:43:00 AM More reviews by johnnsmithh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first thought the price was to expensive for the size of this product. It lasts a lot longer than you would believe, there is a lot of formula. The roll on technique is quite smart because you can apply little to heavy formula depending on your needs.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Deedianne

Great as a coverage for dark circles, and useful as a concealer!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2014 7:08:00 AM More reviews by Dis8ged

All my life I have been using this concealer. It brightens and conceals, true to its claims! Covers my panda eyes perfectly but my only concern is the staying power. Didn't hide my eye bags tho but I'm fine with that.

ZERO coverage for redness and acne but i guess it's designed for the under eye only...

It's a very easy to use roll on applicator and so far no breakouts from it so I guess it's more hygienic than it looks. Surprised by how much product there is in this tiny tube. Wished I could see how much product is left tho.

Would still repurchase if I'm unable to find an under eye concealer as replacement a it's overall a decent under eye concealer.

Update 2/4: minus of 1 star as I'm increasingly needing a longer lasting undereye concealer. Will not repurchase as I'm certain I'll be able to find a better quality one at a similar price.