DAX - Pomade

Price: $

on 1/22/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

DAX Pomade is designed for hair styling. I found it among in the ethnic hair products at the drug store. However I bought it for the lanolin ingredient, which my mother used to use on her face. She had a little glass bottle of 100% lanolin from the drugstore. Many years ago, I had a friend who used Albolene cream as a multi-purpose skincare product, which is petroleum. The DAX Pomade is an emerald green with a waxy texture. The main ingredient is petroleum. It also has lanolin and olive oil, and a fresh mild scent that disappears quickly. I've actually been using the Pomade product lightly on my face as a night cream and use just water in the shower in the morning to clean the face. I use the Pomade in the daytime on days when I'm not wearing makeup, or just wearing minimal makeup like bronzer-blush, undereye concealer, and tinted lip balm. Gives a soft dewy look, and greatly minimizes the look of skin aging such as wrinkles and crepeyness. Some people will complain that the product texture is tacky and seems to stay on the surface of the skin, much like my beloved Clinique Moisture Surge Intense, however I don't mind this in either product. The Pomade is 1/10 the cost of the Clinique, though I wouldn't mind spending for the Clinique as it's excellent. I would recommend the Pomade to women and men with dry or mature skin.