August 20, 2014 | 1406 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Mary Kay - Peach Satin Hands Hand Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by travelkay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. It's the best product I have found that makes your hands SOFT and not greasy!! I don't know how they do it but they have. Also I think the peach scent is perfect. Not overpowering. Just enough!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2014 9:09:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is heaven in a bottle. I got a small .75 sample size when I had my first meeting with a Mary Kay lady, and oh my goodness I might keep this going if it's the only thing I buy. This lotion is peach scented, and it literally makes you want to just smell your hands all day long. It claims that the scent lasts through several hand washes, and it really does. The lotion itself is very moisturizing and leaves your hands soft and non-oily. The smell alone...it's amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:06:00 PM More reviews by gmd854

I love this stuff!!! It feels great on my hands and smells amazing. Totally recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by jenn8779

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am really loving this hand cream! My hands and cuticles are always dry, even in the summer. But they crack and bleed in the winter time. I can't count the number of creams, lotions, butters, etc that I have used over the years, most of them not really being effective either or, they're just too greasy for the hands. I got this for Christmas and was impressed with it from the 1st use. I don't like the scent of the original satin hands but I love anything that smells like peaches. Now, the scent is strong so if you don't like scent, or don't like the scent of peaches, this is not for you. This product has cured my horrible, dry cracking hands! My cuticles are even soft and moisturized as well. I have been complimented several times on the scent too. I will definitely buy this and highly recommend!