October 2, 2014 | 1357 users online

Lip Treatments - Jack Black - Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by reggiemoon

I use the natural mint flavor. This product is way over priced but its the only lip product I've ever used that actually moisturizes already chapped lips. Also its hard to get out the last little bit which is annoying. But it really works for me so I always have this on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by HoneyQ

Best lip balm ever!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

My lip balm dependent lips love these. The natural mint flavor is my favorite (I just have a thing for minty lip treatments). They feel wonderfully smooth on the lips, though they do seem to sit on the lips as opposed to sink in, as other have noted. I always be sure I don't apply this right before applying a lipstick, because the pigment just will not set into my lips at all. I go through a tube quite quickly, unfortunately, because I incessantly reapply.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is just.... meh. I have the mint and lemon ones, and though I absolutely love the smell and taste of both, especially the lemon... this product doesn't absorb into my lips at all. Which means no moisturizing in the long term. The spf is nice sure, but i'd rather use something that actually soaks in and keeps my lips hydrated rather than just sitting on the surface and getting all over everything (if i'm eating or drinking).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by melaniepich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay. It sits on my lips instead of sinking in and it sorta clumps up in the corners and inside of my lips. spf is good but i probably will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm comes in several different scents--the black tea and blackberry smells lovely, has SPF 25, and has a great price of 8.50CAD per tube. Due to the many rave reviews I thought that this would keep my lips soft and moisturized, but this isn't the case. The heavy formula sits on top of my lips without any of it sinking in, and it leaves them kind of peel-y. I'm pretty sad that this doesn't work for me as I really wanted to love it, but I'll have to stick with my Nivea and L'Occitane for keeping my lips in good shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xtinacab

I really like this stuff. I also love the scent so much! It is pricey but if you had to choose between this or Sugar, I would definitely choose this! Love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Glorified Aquaphor it is. Basically same as Aquaphor (40% petrolatum) with added mint and SPF ingredients. Still, it does what is says and I do like that it has SPF.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is nothing more than a glorified Aquaphor lip balm with scent and spf.It is too expensice for a petrolatum based product. I actually like Aquaphor better as it contains skin soothing allantoin and vitamin B5 plus glycerin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/2/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by nocturnem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lipbalm after reading the rave review for it on Temptalia.
Lipbalm, like skincare, doesn't work the same on all people, so even though I took the review with a grain of salt, I was still very curious to see if it could moisturize my super chapped, dry lips. I find it expensive for a lipbalm, but if it had worked for me as well as it does for other people, I think I wouldn't mind paying the price. Unfortunately, although on initial application is does seem to moisturize, after 10 minutes or so my lips start feeling kinda dry even if the lipbalm is still sitting on top. I've tried applying generously before bed, but the next morning even if there would be some lipbalm left my lips were still somewhat chapped and dry, and after washing my face and removing the leftover lipbalm, they'd feel and look just as dry as the night before.
I have the original mint & shea butter lipbalm, it has a pretty strong minty scent and taste and sometimes I even feel it on the back of my throat after applying it to my lips. The texture is sticky and waxy, and the finish is fairly shiny.
Overall, not a lipbalm I'd repurchase, as Nivea or other cheap brands work better for me.