Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

4.3

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Avobenzone 3.0%. Lanolin 13.5% Petrolatum 40.2% cocoa seed butter, beeswax, ozokerite polygycryl-3 beeswax, flavor, shea butter, avocado oil, alkyl hydroxystearoyl stearate, tocopheryl acetate, isobutylparaben, butylparaben, isopropylparaben, cyclopentasilixane, microcrystalline wax, camellia sinenis leaf extract, cyclohexasiloxane

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I thought I had found my HG daytime lip balm. As others have said, it is truly moisturizing and makes my lips so soft. Works beautifully to prep my lips for lipstick. Unfortunately, the SPF is unstable. So as much as I loved this, I will not repurchase as I need a product with stable SPF protection for daytime.

I received this as a sample a few months ago and just ran out to buy a full size the other day. I didn't even realize this is primarily marketed as a men's product, but I think this works great for anyone.

I've had a lot of issues with my lips between going on a medication that caused two infections on my lips, dryness from the weather, and some cracking after using EOS lip balms. This lip balm was my saving grace!

I love the minty feel after application, and it immediately provided relief for my dry lips. I put it on throughout the day and before I go to bed. If you apply it before bed you'll wake up with smooth, hydrated lips.

I'm not a huge fan of the price, but I've paid more for CO Bigelow lip balms in the past so I can't complain too much. I also think the texture could be improved a little. It feels a little like vaseline on your lips at first and for some reason the product seems to want to gravitate towards the center of my mouth when I try to apply it evenly. Regardless, these are really minor issues and would not stop me from purchasing it again.

this is an amazing lipbalm. it actuallly moisturises your lips. its not one of those balms that will temporarily moisturise and then dry out your lips. also the spf is high enough to provide good protection.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This lip product provides a level of softness that no other product has seem to bring. The mint and shea butter leave your lips smelling delightful. The mint also provides a cooling effect for the first few minutes after application.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Very moisturizing. Makes the lips feel like butter. It doesn't last very long but it's good while its inplace.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the HG lip balm I wear daily under matte lipsticks. I love to wear MAC Velvet Teddy, but it can be drying on my lips. I needed a lip balm that is moisturizing, but not too emollient to the point of my lipstick smudging all over my mouth. I caved in and purchased Jack Black Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 in Black Tea & Blackberry. The smell is pleasant and the product glides on effortlessly on my lips. With a little amount, it creates a smooth barrier on my lips while moisturizing them and it doesn't have a super glossy finish. When I wear Velvet Teddy on top, it doesn't drag on my lips or creep into my lip lines. It stays put and my lips still feel moist despite having a matte lipstick on top. If I wear this lip balm alone (and not eating anything), I don't have to reapply this frequently because it's fairly long wearing. However with the matte lipstick on top, I do reapply every 2 hours to prevent my lips from looking too dry. I recommend this to anyone who is looking for a daily lip balm to wear with their drying lipsticks and I will repurchase this again!

Pros:
- Great product to wear alone or with lipsticks
- Moisturizing and not greasy/ slippery feeling
- Compact little squeeze tube makes it handy to travel with
- SPF 25
- Several delectable flavors that smell great
- Can be long wearing if lips don't touch anything
- Not glossy or shiny, so great for anyone who dislike sheen on their lips
- Little goes a long way

Cons:
- Pricy for a lip balm and its amount

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Finally got my hands on this after lemming it for many years. It has a great minty sensation and really hydrates my lips without the need to constantly reapply. It is not sticky feeling or goopy. I am definitely getting more tubes of this to stash around my car and apartment. I love that this has some SPF.

After trying so many different lip balms from different price points, the Jack Black Lip Balm in Shea Butter & Vitamin E has been my go-to for years now. It keeps my lips smooth and soft for hours, and as a matte lipstick aficionado, I really enjoy wearing this lip balm underneath the lipstick to prevent my lips from drying out.

I was having trouble with horrible chapped painful lips for the first time in my life! All my old faithfuls were not working! They were so irritated. I went to Sephora to buy something else, but the SA recommended this one instead. After two days my lips were back to normal. This stuff is wonderful. It stays put for hours, and it is so moisturizing. For those who complain about it not being natural, that may be true...but it works SO well.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

WOW best lip balm ever! Totally unbeatable for the price. I have larger lips and they get chapped so easily. SPF protection in the summer and in the winter they stay silky smooth. Love the lemon flavour so yummy! I also like to apply it before bedtime every night.

Popular Lip Treatments