October 25, 2014 | 1665 users online

Lip Treatments - Jack Black - Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Favorite lip balm of all time. Before, my lips were always dry and I always had to exfoliate them (leaving them rather sensitive). Ever since using this, my lips have been plush, perfect, and supple.

I have the natural mint flavor, it tingles on the lips for a few minutes. I personally like that, but if you dislike the tingly mint feeling you should probably check out a different flavor.

A bit random, but love mixing some of this with the black occ lip tar for school. I roll with alternative style and it gives the lips a nice understated, deepened color. Just lovely and easy.

Believe I got it for ~$6 from Ulta, totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by reggiemoon

I use the natural mint flavor. This product is way over priced but its the only lip product I've ever used that actually moisturizes already chapped lips. Also its hard to get out the last little bit which is annoying. But it really works for me so I always have this on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by HoneyQ

Best lip balm ever!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

My lip balm dependent lips love these. The natural mint flavor is my favorite (I just have a thing for minty lip treatments). They feel wonderfully smooth on the lips, though they do seem to sit on the lips as opposed to sink in, as other have noted. I always be sure I don't apply this right before applying a lipstick, because the pigment just will not set into my lips at all. I go through a tube quite quickly, unfortunately, because I incessantly reapply.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is just.... meh. I have the mint and lemon ones, and though I absolutely love the smell and taste of both, especially the lemon... this product doesn't absorb into my lips at all. Which means no moisturizing in the long term. The spf is nice sure, but i'd rather use something that actually soaks in and keeps my lips hydrated rather than just sitting on the surface and getting all over everything (if i'm eating or drinking).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by melaniepich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay. It sits on my lips instead of sinking in and it sorta clumps up in the corners and inside of my lips. spf is good but i probably will not repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/21/2014 7:14:00 PM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lip balm comes in several different scents--the black tea and blackberry smells lovely, has SPF 25, and has a great price of 8.50CAD per tube. Due to the many rave reviews I thought that this would keep my lips soft and moisturized, but this isn't the case. The heavy formula sits on top of my lips without any of it sinking in, and it leaves them kind of peel-y. I'm pretty sad that this doesn't work for me as I really wanted to love it, but I'll have to stick with my Nivea and L'Occitane for keeping my lips in good shape.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2014 11:26:00 PM More reviews by xtinacab

I really like this stuff. I also love the scent so much! It is pricey but if you had to choose between this or Sugar, I would definitely choose this! Love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/29/2014 11:32:00 AM More reviews by lillimariel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

Glorified Aquaphor it is. Basically same as Aquaphor (40% petrolatum) with added mint and SPF ingredients. Still, it does what is says and I do like that it has SPF.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 1:19:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is nothing more than a glorified Aquaphor lip balm with scent and spf.It is too expensice for a petrolatum based product. I actually like Aquaphor better as it contains skin soothing allantoin and vitamin B5 plus glycerin.