November 26, 2014 | 1023 users online

Lip Treatments - Jack Black - Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by bikerchick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this balm. I usually slather a thick layer of this on at bedtime or if I'm going to be outside for awhile. It is my go to balm for motorcycle rides. The SPF is a huge plus, it comes in several nice scents, it's thick and stays on lips all night long. Doesn't need to be constantly reapplied, and has kept my lips moisturized and crack-free for over a year. I've also used it on my 2 young daughters and it worked great for both of them as well. A thin layer under matte lipsticks is a lifesaver. I don't think it's expensive at all, it's well under $10! I'll be buying this balm for many years to come.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 2:19:00 AM More reviews by wiwi45678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lip balm is extremely overrated & I'm not sure what the hype is about but I did not find it moisturizing or hydrating on the lips. I dont know if its just the expensive brand name that everyone loves but the consistency of these balms are very thick & does not seem to absorb into the lips. Smells nice, the tube is great, looks cool, but if your lips are actually chapped, this wont do anything.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2014 2:01:00 AM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Very over-rated. I finally bought one of these this past Spring (when my lips aren't even very dry) and it worked no better than a $1.00 Chapstick for me. The smell was decent (shea butter). It also sort of slid around on my lips whereas chapstick stays put. Just not impressed. Did not hate it, it worked 'just fine,' but I just do not get what the buzz is about. It is an okay product. Sort of expensive for all the more it works...I won't re-purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2014 1:53:00 AM More reviews by Lauren10409

HOLY GRAIL! I have used every Chaptick/gloss/treatment under the sun and this one is the best!!! If you use it 3 times a day your lips will be like butter. It stays on all night! I also use tartes lip scrub once a week to really get my lips smooth. Its amazing. you will wish you tried it sooner i swear.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2014 11:20:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Favorite lip balm of all time. Before, my lips were always dry and I always had to exfoliate them (leaving them rather sensitive). Ever since using this, my lips have been plush, perfect, and supple.

I have the natural mint flavor, it tingles on the lips for a few minutes. I personally like that, but if you dislike the tingly mint feeling you should probably check out a different flavor.

A bit random, but love mixing some of this with the black occ lip tar for school. I roll with alternative style and it gives the lips a nice understated, deepened color. Just lovely and easy.

Believe I got it for ~$6 from Ulta, totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2014 5:35:00 PM More reviews by reggiemoon

I use the natural mint flavor. This product is way over priced but its the only lip product I've ever used that actually moisturizes already chapped lips. Also its hard to get out the last little bit which is annoying. But it really works for me so I always have this on hand.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:51:00 PM More reviews by HoneyQ

Best lip balm ever!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by beverlywho

My lip balm dependent lips love these. The natural mint flavor is my favorite (I just have a thing for minty lip treatments). They feel wonderfully smooth on the lips, though they do seem to sit on the lips as opposed to sink in, as other have noted. I always be sure I don't apply this right before applying a lipstick, because the pigment just will not set into my lips at all. I go through a tube quite quickly, unfortunately, because I incessantly reapply.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by Arrosynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is just.... meh. I have the mint and lemon ones, and though I absolutely love the smell and taste of both, especially the lemon... this product doesn't absorb into my lips at all. Which means no moisturizing in the long term. The spf is nice sure, but i'd rather use something that actually soaks in and keeps my lips hydrated rather than just sitting on the surface and getting all over everything (if i'm eating or drinking).

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by melaniepich

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is okay. It sits on my lips instead of sinking in and it sorta clumps up in the corners and inside of my lips. spf is good but i probably will not repurchase.