April 16, 2014 | 2015 users online

Lip Treatments - Jack Black - Intense Therapy Lip Balm spf 25

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2014 11:42:00 AM More reviews by geekischic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this during November's VIB event to bring up my total, in grape fruit, and let me just say it's awesome! When applied at night, it'll last me all day, and keep my lips super soft! It's 8.50 CDN per tube, which I don't find too bad at all! Will absolutely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love love this lip balm. I bought into the hype and I'm glad I did. It smells wonderful. It hydrates my lips for quite a long time. I don't have to reply too often. Love the tube application. Love the dark blue packaging. And it has SPF! Sometimes you can find a 2 pk at Ulta for $12 -- that's a good deal. But either way -- this is definitely a favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2014 1:18:00 AM More reviews by CatClosser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this!! I keep 1 in my purse, 1 in my bathroom and 1 by my bed. I use it after my morning shower and right before bed and it keeps my lips soft and chap free. My favorite is the lemon chamomile. I love that curaƧao has SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 12:08:00 AM More reviews by Jeno4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love love this lip balm. It hydrates my lips and makes them sooo smooth and soft. It's like having marshmallows for lips after using this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2014 8:16:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted the Vanilla Lavender one, but they are always out of stock at my Sephora, so I chose Black Tea & Blackberry. The scent isn't very strong, and it's mostly like Blackberry. It's a clear, thick, creamy gel lip balm with SPF 25. I really like that it has antioxidants in it, and it seems like it has a bit of a cooling effect too. It's really moisturizing, and I am loving this lip balm! If I ever see the VL one I'm going to snatch some up!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2013 12:35:00 AM More reviews by yian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just finished my first tube of this. Overall, it's a decent lip balm. However, Blitex (my HG at the moment), Dr. Bronner lip balm, and the Chapsticks Moisturizer are all more moisturizing for me.

And given its price, this isn't something I'll ever repurchase or recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by JenaLeAnn19

I went into Ulta the other day with super dry and sore lips. The associate recommended this to me, saying it is the best of the best. I have to agree it's pretty great. My lips starting healing up within just a couple of hours. I bought the shea butter and Vit E. Might try a flavored one next time. Will definitely buy again. Makes my lips feel soft and amazing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2013 11:26:00 AM More reviews by bgfp9898

Love this balm.... it's really moisturizing. I only use it at night before bed. Such a good lip "mask" during winter. My favorite scent is grapefruit. :(

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 7:19:00 AM More reviews by AshUnderhill13

Put it on before I go to bed and my lips are fresh and smooth the next morning. I also use it after a lip scrub.. Very moisturizing! Ignore reviews stating it's "greasy" and "rubs off". This TREATS your lips and isn't meant to be a fashionable lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2013 12:42:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This balm is awesome! For several days, my lips were peeling, cracking, bleeding. It's painful and looked awful. I tried several different balms and treatments from my stash and nothing was helping. I randomly found this one hiding (forgot I had it) and within a day, my lips were so much better! Most of the cracks gone, no more bleeding, and feeling so much softer. I will have a tube of this with me at all times from now on bc it saved me. This is day 3 of 'recovery' and the biggest split I had is 99% better. Another plus is that my bf will use it too :) I have the grapefruit/ginger flavor, and I am definitely getting the other ones. I don't want to be without this since it works so well for me.