October 20, 2014 | 1203 users online

Hair - Dr. miracle's Deep conditioning treatment

rated 1 of 5 on 5/28/2014 1:41:00 AM More reviews by Ellieenri

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unfortunately I did not read the ingredients and did not notice that it had Mineral oil. It weighed my hair down and it was super oily and unmanageable.... I picked this up at my local Winco and it was cheap (packet form). I believe it's for African American hair only. I have thick wavy hair and this made my hair greasy... I like how it had no sulfate or parabens...and the scent was nice and very subtle...
But the mineral oil made it super greasy :(

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2014 6:25:00 AM More reviews by emmjaepenniman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought 2 packs of these at CVS/Pharmacy, there was a sale on them at the time. I've only used one of the packages so far, and there was enough product in one package for me to use for two wash days. I have a relaxed hair, about 2/3 weeks after my last relaxer. I used the product with heat the first time and I can't really complain about the results. The second time, I just left it on my hair for an hour. Both times I experienced a tingling sensation which I liked. I didn't try detangling my hair with it on and I wouldn't suggest it. It did make my hair feel soft.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/22/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Distordedx

This deep conditioning treatment is the worst I've ever used in my entire life. The brand does sound very professional and good but to my horror this product does nothing good but leaves your hair feeling so damn oily. As if I didn't wash my hair for more than a week. I'm sure I rinsed it off properly. I always try to convince myself that the product is good so that I won't feel bad for wasting money. But this product is so bad to the extend that not only I feel bad for wasting money on it, my hair is now so oily and disgustingly flat that I feel like shit!!!!!! I bought this in Johannesburg and it cost like 3-4 sgd. DON'T BUY THIS SHIT . Argh