GOSH Smokey Eye Palette in Plum

3.0

this was the most aweful eyeshadow i have ever brought - it does not blend well, it is not very pigmented, it creases, it has a lot of fall out - it was worse than a eyeshadow i brought to 1/10 of the price - you don't get your moneys worth in eyeshadow.
AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAUGE!!!

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this quad because it was on sale at SDM. I did make sure to look up reviews beforehand, and overall, they were positive. So I bought this in good confidence it would live up to its reputation. And it has not disappointed. The quad includes four shadows: an icy pink shadow, a plummy taupe with glitter, a mauve-tinged taupe, and a dark plum shade. The best shadows in the quad are the icy pink and the dark plum. The two medium shades don't have the best vibrancy, but are still decent. I found the shadows to be long wearing and excellent pigmentation. As well, they weren't that powdery, so the fallout was fairly minimal, even with the plum shade. I liked the sleek packaging with the magnetic closure, but I do worry about the quad opening up in my makeup bag, as the magnets are fairly tiny. The quad also comes with a plastic sheet detailing where to put the shadows. It gives the quad a classy feel. While it is on the pricey side, it is definitely much more affordable than MAC, Urban Decay, or Too Faced. I would definitely rate this quad 5 stars!