August 27, 2014 | 550 users online

Eye Shadow - GOSH - Smokey Eye Palette in Plum

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by Eva32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this quad because it was on sale at SDM. I did make sure to look up reviews beforehand, and overall, they were positive. So I bought this in good confidence it would live up to its reputation. And it has not disappointed. The quad includes four shadows: an icy pink shadow, a plummy taupe with glitter, a mauve-tinged taupe, and a dark plum shade. The best shadows in the quad are the icy pink and the dark plum. The two medium shades don't have the best vibrancy, but are still decent. I found the shadows to be long wearing and excellent pigmentation. As well, they weren't that powdery, so the fallout was fairly minimal, even with the plum shade. I liked the sleek packaging with the magnetic closure, but I do worry about the quad opening up in my makeup bag, as the magnets are fairly tiny. The quad also comes with a plastic sheet detailing where to put the shadows. It gives the quad a classy feel. While it is on the pricey side, it is definitely much more affordable than MAC, Urban Decay, or Too Faced. I would definitely rate this quad 5 stars!