dana love's soft jasmin

3.7

on 5/16/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This was d/c'ed for awhile but Loves brings it back for the holidays. It hasn't changed much over the years. Very floral, some musk thrown in for a very pretty result. You're never too old for Loves!! The packaging is classic w the lavender purple cap & liquid in a clear glass bottle. I love all of the Loves offerings! This scent always reminds me of Xmas (buying it), then saving it for spring anticipation of it being pleasant weather to break it out & wear it. That's what I do every year! Lovely on during a warm spring shower. I also detect lilac in this which makes me think of childhood at our various farms we had growing up we always had lilac bushes & it would be a big deal to cut a few & bring them to the teacher right in the last days b4 summer vakay anyways (not wasting ur time for nothing w this anecdote)...this perfume captures that scent PERFECTLY!!!

on 1/13/2014 4:51:00 PM

Has a very sour smell when first sprayed. More alcohol than jasmine. Smells like dirt on my skin. Blech.

on 1/22/2013 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My first experience with this was back in high school. Its the same small spray bottle with the pretty purple top. It's a light jasmine with hints of musk which makes it pretty and soft. This is not very strong, or is it cheap smelling as well. The sillage is a little weak, but this is more intended for a younger female than one who is older in age. This doesnt last very long, but being that its so cheap, its no big deal it spritz again throughout the day. I am so glad that Dana brought this back, as it was discontinued for a number of years.

Popular Fragrances