October 23, 2014 | 1129 users online

Eyeliner - Essence - Long Lasting Eye Pencil - Tu-Tu Turquoise

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2014 6:02:00 PM More reviews by RieRie29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love the Essence long-lasting formulas, and this eyeliner, but i wasn't so fond of this colour. It's a bit too bold for my liking, I was hoping for a softer blue. I do like the subtle shimmer in this eyeliner though. It works well on the upper lashes and lower waterline. I like this with black on the top and this on the lower waterline. I wouldn't buy this colour again though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by blacksheep6293

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Hazel

A decent aqua blue automatic pencil liner.
Looks very similar to the Avon version of this product and perform just as well.

As it is a light colour I did already expectbit to fade easier than say a black or brown and it did. However, applied decently into the lower lash line, the colour did stay a whole working day for me without smearing, but faded subtly.

It does make me wonder how much the black and darker shades would fade..
So I would repurchase this, just not in this particular shade.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 8:54:00 PM More reviews by mirageangelhope

The label says it is a long lasting formula and it is a twist up pencil.I love the color turquoise with silver sparkles but am not a fan of the formula.I don't find this super long lasting on my lower lash line and smudges no matter whether it's lower or upper lash line .It looks lovely but it doesn't fit below the lash line in a thin line that is the one big bummer.
This is a soft formula so it with snap off rather easily.