October 22, 2014 | 1298 users online

Makeup Brushes - Silk Pro-Brow Shaper C550

rated 5.0(1 review)

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mymkup

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This brush is seriously AMAZING!! It's wide but thin and the hairs are long and stiff. I've bought one for almost every girl I know and they all love it as much as I do. I ordered it from Royal & Langnickel's site because I was looking for something similar to the Claudio Riaz Instant Brow Brush, which is $100, and I fell in love immediately. Of course being the brush fiend that I am I still had to satisfy my curiosity. Now that I have both brushes I can say that I reah for my Silk Pro ten times more! And I think it was less than $5! But I don't think I'll have to buy another one ever again because I have several backups. And plus I've had it for over a year and it's just as good as the day I bought it, if not better. I even bought my mom a backup so that she can travel with it and not have to worry about losing it because she loves it so much. People that I've given it to tell me that it's so easy and quick and they're brows have never looked so good. It really is A MUST HAVE and I would be lost without it.