Claudio Riaz-Instant Brow Brush

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Yup I bought it, a lot of $$$ but I am beyond a stickler when it comes to brows, the tails on me are nonexistent and the thickness on what's left of my brow is pitiful, so I need the whole shebang and I am so tired of yin/yanging with pomades, gels, pencils, powders and glazes. Time really is of the essence as I cannot go to my mailbox without my brows on. Well this fat cat solved the problem in one fell swoop, that's right you heard it correctly, one swoop and done and done beautifully. So $95 is hefty but compared to the 5-10 minutes of futzing and going over and over..add on another 5-8 minutes on that..yes it's worth it to me.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have long thick eyebrows to begin w/ but I do have bald spots (tmi) and this brush really saves me when I'm too lazy to spend a lot of time doing my brows. The hairs are not as firm as other brow brushes so it's good for lightly filling in brows w/ powder. I love how thick and long the hairs are so I can do my brows in less than a minute. I use my lightest brow powders when I use this brush to keep them from looking like caterpillars. Its great for grooming brows are blending out if I've made them too dark. For $100 though I expected it not to shed but it does sometimes, only when I wash it. I don't regret purchasing it because it does a great job in little time but if you want a cheaper alternative get the Royal & Langnickel Silk Pro Brow Shaper C550! I think everyone should have one. I'll do a review on it.

Popular Makeup Brushes