December 21, 2014 | 1869 users online

Lipstick - LUSH - Liquid Lipstick - Decisive

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2013 8:54:00 AM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay so yeah, this stuff is pretty much amazing.
I have about 150,000 different kinds of dark red, so when I found myself in the market for a bright, blue-based bombshell red, this lip color decided to rise to the occasion.
The texture of this is lovely. It's less like a liquid lipstick and more like a cream. It glides on with no tugging and isn't super thick, so it wears comfortably. I usually apply one coat, blot it, and then top it with another coat, leaving the second unblotted to the color can retain some sheen.
It's super moisturizing. I actually find that my lips are in better condition when I remove it than when I first applied it.
Not having to be too heavy-handed with this color means I get far less feathering than I would with any other non-matte formula, and I frequently wear this without lip liner, so that says a lot.
Its wear time is uncanny. For such a creamy texture, you'd think it would wear off like crazy, but it doesn't. It's not quite a stain, as it tends to transfer when I drink, but the color remains quite vibrant on the lips. Reapplying doesn't happen all that often (even after several hours), so the hefty price tag isn't such a hurdle to overcome. It is pricey, as LUSH products tend to be, but with how little I have to use throughout the day, I don't really mind.