October 24, 2014 | 887 users online

Lip Liners - Almay - Amazing Lasting Lipliner

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2009 2:38:00 PM More reviews by xAlleGegenAlle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really wear lipliners, but I bought these in pink and red when I saw them on sale. They go on nicely, smooth but the texture isn't too creamy so you don't have to worry about it sliding around. Although I HATE the sharpener that comes with them, it just doesn't seem to sharpen them at all, and because it's hidden in the bottom of the "pencil", it takes up alot of space where you think the product will be, so you're not getting as much as you think you are.

I don't think I'll be buying them again unless I see them on sale, when I run out of these I'll try a pencil liner so that I can be sure I'm getting the most product for my money.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2004 6:55:00 PM More reviews by amandacollier

Lemme tell ya, once you start using automatic liners you'll never go back to the kind that has to be freakin' sharpened every two days. Only downside is that automatics, while usually the same price, have WAY less product. Thus, while I'll spend $$$ on gloss, I usually stick to drugstore liners -- generally Prestige. Bought the Almay in Nudes when - horrors! - they were out of the nude shade of Prestige. I won't call it an HG, but it *is* quite good, and with a slightly deeper and slightly less brown color than the Prestige nude - a plus for someone who's very, very pink and looks very, very nasty in brown lipstick. All in all, this is probably my new standard.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2003 12:13:00 AM More reviews by curiouslilannie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well maybe I got a faulty one, but I have trouble getting this liner to push up when I swivel. I think it's broken. I have it in Spices, and it's a great color but I wish that tinge of orange wasn't there on my lips. It's not chalky and seems to last, tho.