December 21, 2014 | 1580 users online

Concealers - Dior - Diorlift Smoothing Anti-Fatigue Concealer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

Creamy and easily melt on your skin.One of the best under-eye concealer I've ever used.Not only hides dark circle, but brightens it up as well.Can be used on other imperfections as well, and it covers like a dream!!!:)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2008 4:35:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Somewhat thicker, creamier texture than Dior SkinFlash or YSL Touche Eclat, and more pigment, which means it has better coverage, but it is also less fool-proof since you have to blend more carefully and apply more sparingly to avoid a reverse raccoon effect.

I like the nifty little brush applicator, intense pigmentation and light-reflective qualities (make no mistake about it--this is a highlighting 'concealer' and not something you should be putting on zits. Use it around your eyes, sparingly, and to blur facial lines). Wear is not great. I found that it fades away after about 4-5 hours and needs to be reapplied (this is without me touching my eyes much). I found that it works best when you use it on top of a regular concealer (like Make Up For Ever's Lift Concealer, which has very good lasting power).

I didn't realize at first that I had a full-sized tube, though. I got in a swap and assumed it was a GWP until I looked up the item online to check the price/availability--People, this thing is tiny! Which sort of makes the price even more outrageous. At least SkinFlash and Touche Eclat are bigger than your little finger. Won't repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/31/2007 5:34:00 PM More reviews by lillamyspysen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I dont like thsi concealer. It makes my mascara flake and doesn`t cover my dark circles. I`m looking for the perfekt concealer and this is not it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2007 2:07:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

Initially, I bought 2 of these concealers to get a GWP at the CD counter after reading the good reviews here but sadly, I didn't find this concealer to be all that great. The shade I got was really nice and yellow based and the brush applicator was really cute ... but there is so little product in one tube, that it is crazy pricey for the amount of product you get ... the coverage is also not great, there is a strong fragrance I can smell, it wears off fast over the day, and it also creases in the fine lines under my eyes. I won't be trying this one again, it was a rip-off.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2006 8:07:00 AM More reviews by livefaststaypretty

I have quite noticeable dark patches under my eyes, but hate to use heavy make-up, so this is absolutely perfect for me. Most of the time, this is the only thing on my face - just a light layer under the inner corners of my eyes, and all of a sudden I look fresh and natural. However, I do need to be careful not to apply more than that, as it does tend to crease.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2005 11:05:00 AM More reviews by nutsaboutmakeup

Creamy, frothy concealer that comes in a brush tube form that doesnt do anything to cover my dark eye circles. Will not recommend for those with dark eye circles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2005 2:43:00 AM More reviews by Aniger86

Gives average coverage. Will recommand only if u do not have very bad undereye circles. It is also Worth getting for its light texture. However, I will not be repurchasing because it does not cover very much of my very dark undereye circles.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2005 5:37:00 AM More reviews by princess101

I'm on the fence about re-purchasing this product. While the color is a great match for my skin, I don't know if it is smoothing or if it helps to brighten my eye area. I've purchased other concealers for much less that seem to do the same thing. The tube is TINY, and the packaging is blah. It's a short rectangular tube with brush appicator. I guess I'll wait until I'm almost out of product before searching for a new concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2005 2:22:00 PM More reviews by bfllama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this to cover my dark circles under my eyes, for that it's perfect. I wouldn't use it for acne/zits, it's not thick enough for that. I love it though and would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2005 7:51:00 PM More reviews by maxx_kp

ohmygosh i finally found THE PERFECT concealer!! i have a lot of acne scars but i'm left with perfectly even skin tone after applying this concealer!! its brush tip makes it super easy to apply right on the spot, and it truly gives a good/natural coverage. all you have to do is put it on the dark spots and pat around a little bit - it blends in really well! i already got my best friend to buy this concealer too. by the way, i am a light/medium asian, and i got this in 200 (light beige).