July 25, 2014 | 1884 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Rose queen

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2013 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Jexka

I really like LUSH bath bombs, and this is one of my favorites that I've repurchased several times. I love rose scents, and Rose Queen has a really nice, true rose scent. The smell isn't super overpowering, but it will linger on your skin for several hours, which I love.
This bath bomb is a little smaller than some of the others LUSH offers, so it's a little cheaper as well ($5.25). Since it's smaller, it fizzes up in the tub a little more quickly, but it's still fun to watch! This turns your water a really pretty pink color, and releases tons of flower petals into your water. This would be a 5 star product if it just had fewer flower petals in it. I think having a few floating around is a nice touch, but Rose Queen is LOADED with these petals, and even little twigs too. It's a pain in the butt having to clean all the petals out of the tub at the end of the bath. Really, after a nice, relaxing bath, who wants to pick out wet little flower petals stuck all over the tub? Not me.
But despite the annoying cleanup, I love the scent and the pink water, so I deal with it. :) Try this out if you're a rose lover!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 10:10:00 AM More reviews by vw1983

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love the smell of this, the water turns pink. Great!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2013 7:44:00 PM More reviews by kykelly322

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This bath bomb was not what I expected. The website said it was filled with rose petals when dissolved. My water turned a light pink and smelled wonderful, like a rose garden in full bloom. However, all these twigs and fingernail sized rose petals came out. I also got a bud from the rose. It kind of looked like cheap crushed up potpourri. My skin was very soft and moisturized, smelled amazing too, but the mess it left in my tub was not what I payed for. It would have been better without the thorns and twigs. Stick with the bubble bars.