August 1, 2014 | 1957 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Ideal Moisture 48hr SPF25 Sensitive Skin

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 10:58:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

I have been using this product for months for the sake of this review so you should really pay attention to what I'm writing! (For reference, I have extremely oily sensitive skin).
This daily sunscreen-moisturizer is AMAZING! I have used it after washing my face and prior to makeup for a long time now, and I have not had any problems with it! It absorbs in the skin quickly and it leaves the face with a dewey but not greasy look to it. It does not interrupt my foundation making it runny or anything! But most of all, it has never provoked me rashes or pimples at ALL since I started using it. It doesn't even feel like it stings on my skin, which is a common problem I had with many other moisturizers. Aside for the monthly zit I get from menstrual periods, I have not had any acne resulting from the use of this moisturizer at all! That for me is worth 100 points! It also protects my skin from sunburn even if I am in a sunny beach all day long! Just remember, this isnt a moisturizer with sunscreen, this is a facial sunscreen that moisturizes the face!
The price? Only $6! And the amount will last you ages! I will repurchase for sure :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Lilybelle911

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this moisturizer. I'm on my 3rd bottle, and coming from someone who rarely buys the same product twice that's high praise. I initially bought it because it had the highest broad spectrum spf (25) of any of the drugstore moisturizers I was considering. But I think the person who said in an earlier review that this is actually a sunscreen that moisturizes, rather than a moisturizer with sunscreen, might have a good point. At any rate, I use this every day with NO skin problems at all, and I do have rather sensitive skin. It is odor free so it doesn't clash with perfume or other fragranced products. It is emollient enough without being greasy. I have become much more careful about sun protection now that I am getting old and spotty, so I look for sunscreen in anything I put on my skin. This, for me, is a great product for a great price, under $10.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have just finished the bottle and I'd say this is a definite repurchase for day lotion. I bought it because it was on sale and it's for sensitive skin. It lasted me about 2 months, but I actually used it day and night. So, for day time use only, it would probably last twice as long. A little goes a long way. It makes your skin feel soft and smooth immediately. With my skin regimen, this lotion has helped keep my face moisturized through the dry winter. I've found the longer you use this stuff, the less you need to apply. It gives you a nice clean looking sheen and was great for evening out the surface of my skin and giving my makeup a smooth application. It didn't break me out and I didn't find it to be greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Mommy818

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this on a whim, it was on discount and I had a coupon so I got it for next to nothing. I like the bottle design, I would have preferred a pump however the flip top squeeze is alright. I liked the fact that it is made for sensitive skin, and fragrance free. It has a nice SPF factor, and I did not see any break-out concerning ingredients. I have combo skin, oily T-zone and this lotion is perfect. It is nice and light, not too thick or thin, and sinks in right away. It leaves me with a nice soft satin matte finish. It feels very primer-ish. It is very basic, like a sunscreen with a few added ingredients, nothing fancy but that is what I like about it. The best part is that is has not broken me out! I think that this bottle will last me quite a while, and I would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I really enjoy this moisturizer! I have very dry skin and even though they do sell a dry skin formula of this moisturizer I decided to get the sensitive formula anyway just in case, since many moisturizers tend to break me out. This moisturizer is light enough to wear under makeup and heavy enough to moisturize the skin! It smells like sunscreen which I had figured it would and it makes my skin nice and soft. I would recommend this moisturize to the dry skin gals out there since it does really moisturize the skin! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm among the minority here when I say I really like this moisturizer. I bought this on a whim when I ran out of the moisturizer I was using previously.
This really does moisturize my skin and makes my face feel baby soft and supple even as the day goes on. It has very little smell imo, nothing to noticeable that bothers me. I will say it takes a little time to blend it in since it's white in color. I took a lippie away because it can make me a little oily sometimes and I wish it had an SPF of 30. For the price ($6.00) I think its a great buy and I'll probably buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by cctm1130

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my second time using this product. I bought the Normal Skin instead of the Dry Skin one.
I like it. I apply it on after I get out of the shower or wash my face. I love that it has Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection.
Will update more later

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

It just goes to show that everyones skin is different. Others have complained that its greasy and basically a sunscreen and while i agree that it is a good sunscreen, it didnt make my skin greasy at all. I have sensitive acne prone skin which is dry to combination to oily. Yay. This means my skin gets tight and burns or breaks out often when trying new products. This moidturizer works great for me. I dont need any additional products to moisturize and my skin doesnt get dry and itchy midday. i use benzaclin and retin a so my skin gets dry quick. I was using the Olay complete spf 15 sensitive skin lotion, but this is cheaper and just as good.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It gave me blackheads, breakouts, and made me greasy. I ended up throwing it in the trash, and I am not the wasteful type. I'd rather exchange it than throw it away. I just considered it a total loss. I was excited by the spf level--moisturizers usually are only 15--and the price. Buyer beware.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by glanda

I've used this for a while right now, so I think I can give some comments...
So far, it works on my face. I put Japanese all-in-one facial gel first after cleansing my face, and then I put this one. I have very sensitive acne prone skin, but it doesn't cause me break out so far... and it contains spf 25, and it's enough for me since I seldom go outside.
Now I switch my morning daily lotion between this one and the Olay complete for sensitive skin based on the weather. Compared to the Olay's one, this one is little bit more greasy, but give me more moisturize...