April 21, 2014 | 1073 users online

Moisturizers - L'Oreal - Ideal Moisture 48hr SPF25 Sensitive Skin

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by englande

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have just finished the bottle and I'd say this is a definite repurchase for day lotion. I bought it because it was on sale and it's for sensitive skin. It lasted me about 2 months, but I actually used it day and night. So, for day time use only, it would probably last twice as long. A little goes a long way. It makes your skin feel soft and smooth immediately. With my skin regimen, this lotion has helped keep my face moisturized through the dry winter. I've found the longer you use this stuff, the less you need to apply. It gives you a nice clean looking sheen and was great for evening out the surface of my skin and giving my makeup a smooth application. It didn't break me out and I didn't find it to be greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Mommy818

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this on a whim, it was on discount and I had a coupon so I got it for next to nothing. I like the bottle design, I would have preferred a pump however the flip top squeeze is alright. I liked the fact that it is made for sensitive skin, and fragrance free. It has a nice SPF factor, and I did not see any break-out concerning ingredients. I have combo skin, oily T-zone and this lotion is perfect. It is nice and light, not too thick or thin, and sinks in right away. It leaves me with a nice soft satin matte finish. It feels very primer-ish. It is very basic, like a sunscreen with a few added ingredients, nothing fancy but that is what I like about it. The best part is that is has not broken me out! I think that this bottle will last me quite a while, and I would buy this again!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by lauramb122

I really enjoy this moisturizer! I have very dry skin and even though they do sell a dry skin formula of this moisturizer I decided to get the sensitive formula anyway just in case, since many moisturizers tend to break me out. This moisturizer is light enough to wear under makeup and heavy enough to moisturize the skin! It smells like sunscreen which I had figured it would and it makes my skin nice and soft. I would recommend this moisturize to the dry skin gals out there since it does really moisturize the skin! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2013 1:26:00 PM More reviews by NiecyBaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I guess I'm among the minority here when I say I really like this moisturizer. I bought this on a whim when I ran out of the moisturizer I was using previously.
This really does moisturize my skin and makes my face feel baby soft and supple even as the day goes on. It has very little smell imo, nothing to noticeable that bothers me. I will say it takes a little time to blend it in since it's white in color. I took a lippie away because it can make me a little oily sometimes and I wish it had an SPF of 30. For the price ($6.00) I think its a great buy and I'll probably buy it again!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by cctm1130

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my second time using this product. I bought the Normal Skin instead of the Dry Skin one.
I like it. I apply it on after I get out of the shower or wash my face. I love that it has Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 Protection.
Will update more later

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by anabolina

It just goes to show that everyones skin is different. Others have complained that its greasy and basically a sunscreen and while i agree that it is a good sunscreen, it didnt make my skin greasy at all. I have sensitive acne prone skin which is dry to combination to oily. Yay. This means my skin gets tight and burns or breaks out often when trying new products. This moidturizer works great for me. I dont need any additional products to moisturize and my skin doesnt get dry and itchy midday. i use benzaclin and retin a so my skin gets dry quick. I was using the Olay complete spf 15 sensitive skin lotion, but this is cheaper and just as good.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/26/2013 2:43:00 AM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It gave me blackheads, breakouts, and made me greasy. I ended up throwing it in the trash, and I am not the wasteful type. I'd rather exchange it than throw it away. I just considered it a total loss. I was excited by the spf level--moisturizers usually are only 15--and the price. Buyer beware.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:59:00 PM More reviews by glanda

I've used this for a while right now, so I think I can give some comments...
So far, it works on my face. I put Japanese all-in-one facial gel first after cleansing my face, and then I put this one. I have very sensitive acne prone skin, but it doesn't cause me break out so far... and it contains spf 25, and it's enough for me since I seldom go outside.
Now I switch my morning daily lotion between this one and the Olay complete for sensitive skin based on the weather. Compared to the Olay's one, this one is little bit more greasy, but give me more moisturize...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by emgb

I completely agree with the person who said they should place this in the sunscreen aisle rather than among the moisturizers. Make it more apparent to people that it is a moisturizing sunscreen and not a moisturizer with sunscreen... if that makes sense. Maybe I understand their dilemma now. :P I'm a fan of the L'Oreal Go 360 Clean cleanser for sensitive skin, so when I saw a face lotion in a bottle that looks exactly like it and was marketed also for sensitive skin, I bought it immediately. Sadly, I also didn't put together that it really is overall an SPF. I knew it contained it but once you use it and smell it, you know it's 98% a sunscreen. I'm not necessarily saying it can't work as a daily moisturizer for many people, but for me with my combo acne-prone skin that hates most SPF, it's that same greasy, thick, cloying, smelly nastiness like most any sunscreen I avoid. It didn't cause too much clogging so maybe it would be a really good choice if you're looking for a gentle SPF lotion for your face. If you're looking for a good basic moisturizer for sensitive/problem skin however, like me you might have to keep searching.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2013 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I have very acne prone skin. This moisturizes just enough without feeling greasy or dry after applying. My acne is actually clearing up right now. I'm not sure if it's this, the Shea Moisture African Black soap, or a combination of the two. Either way I'm happy with my skin now.

7/12/13 update: tried this for a few months and ended up with clogged pores. I'm using two different ponds products and they seem to be working.