August 1, 2014 | 2100 users online

Eye Shadow - Physicians Formula - shimmer strips casual

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Angelamakeup

I like the reviewer below on this palette bought this palette on clearance. It is my first Physician's Formula eyeshadow. I had avoided this brand previously because of their high price tag and I wasn't happy with some of their face products. Anyway, I am satisfied with most of the colors, with may the exception of the yellow shimmer that is hard to get color off. I'm happy with the bronze and gold colors and the red one is I go to when using this palette.

It is like any other decent quality drugstore shadow. To me the one annoying thing about these shadows is that they do that thing where some products turn kind of hard and shiny and difficult to get product off after a few uses so you end up having to scratch more out of the pan and tap it off and therefore waste more product and leaving your product pan shiny/glossy. I think some of you will know what I am talking about.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Suzy9797

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the 3rd or 4th one i've bought from this line and ive never really been disappointed. I bought it on clearence so its probably being discontinued. Nonetheless, this may be the best one ive tried. I have blue eyes and i love the way gold and broze make em pop. I havent been a huge fan of blue shadow since i was a teenager because i think it makes my eyes look small, but the 2nd and 3rd 'playful' colors are gorgeous.. perwinkle-ish and shimmery navy. My favorite is a shimmery wine/burgandy that you really dont see often. Pairing it with one of the gold shades looks phenomenal. Ive stpped deducting for the absolute need to use primer with eyeshadows because ive come to realize all eyeshadows look brighter and more vibrant with it. I think itd do alot of ppl alot of good to try some if they havent. So many ppl complain about sheerness and lack of color payoff as well as staying power. There are very few shadows ive tried that look better without my white shimmer NYX primer. Try it.
The only problem i have with it,with all their products... the applicator. I know most brands are cheap but most also dont advertise them on thebox to be far more than they are. They work better with real brushes. Also, too close together but with a real brush its not so bad.