April 20, 2014 | 1652 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - silk finish lipstick mink brown 506b

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how great this lipstick is. My mother had bought it for herself, but she never used it. So I decided to try it out one day and I was astonished by it's power. It is so pigmented and it smells great. It's not too shiny or too matte. It's just right if you ask me. The packaging isn't so pretty, but hey it's not like anyone is going to see that, right? Great quality for a low price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Color is great and is awesome for fall/winter. Smells sweet to me and doesn't dry out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by satsumi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This surprised me with its beauty. I normally associate Wet'n'Wild with inferior quality, but I bought this simply because the color was exactly what I was in the mood for, and the "better" lipstick brands didn't happen to be offering it at the time. (We were in the middle of a snowstorm and most of the drugstore racks had not been restocked in days and were nearly empty.) This is an intriguing rust that looks subtle and naturalistic for daytime. The consistency is a bit dry, but I layer it over mint Lip Balm to keep it moist. Ugly packaging, but then again, it is tacky, really, to freshen one's lipstick at the table anyway. Save it for the ladies' room!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am so surprised this hasn't been reviewed yet. I bought this at Walgreen's for 99 cents. It's highly pigmented with a satin finish, it's not quite matte or shiny. This is a nice burgundy brown color very close to the old version of Revlon's Toast of New York. I wore that for years before they reformulated it to a very plain orangy brown, nothing like the older more fabulous color.
I have very dry skin and find this a tad bit drying but long lasting. I put a lip balm or Chapstick on first then apply the color and then more lip balm or Chapstick. I also apply straight out of the tube and then smudge with my finger. I am guessing a brush would work well but I cannot be bothered with such things and like to keep it as low maintenance as possible.