July 29, 2014 | 1231 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - silk finish lipstick mink brown 506b

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2014 3:46:00 AM More reviews by nadsyyyyy

This is an awesome, excellent quality lipstick at a really affordable price. On my pigmented lips, the color shows up as a really dark brown with kind of a slight orangey/red undertone, and I really find the color perfect for fall. Definitely no burgundy undertones in this one. It glides on so smoothly to the lips, and I just apply it straight from the tube! :) it lasts for a good amount of time too. This is such a hidden drugstore gem! I really love brown lip colors so this and Wet n Wild's Sandstorm and Bare it All (both from the Mega Last Matte line) are my absolute favorites! Do try it out! After all, if you don't like it, you would've only spent a dollar ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2014 9:16:00 AM More reviews by valmont32677

I cannot believe I never saw this in the displays for WnW since I cruise their display on a very regular basis & own half of everything in it there esp the neutral & brown colors. Anyways long story short, I was looking for WnW Java & came across this gem. I wasn't sure at 1st if it would have burgundy tones to this, but luckily it doesn't. It's a beautiful satin finish dark brown, exactly the perfect brown really, if you liked the WnW Java lippie chances are you will love this! I paired this with brown eyeshadow, black eyeliner bottom lashes, black mascara, WnW taupe eyebrows pencil for an effortless chic look, very glam! Wear your hair up to show off your beautiful brown lips & wear huge silver hoops, that's what I did. This is a dark brown, absolutely no burgundy (the burgundy ruins it for me, it's a deal breaker coz it looks too goth), I agree concur not shiny but not matte. Very unusual, this is what I expected Clinique Chocolate Ice to show on me like (Choc lce is lighter!). I collect brown and neutral lippies so this is a nice addition to my collection, plus RiteAid had BOGO 50% on WnW so this ended up being like 50 cents!! I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:33:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I can't believe how great this lipstick is. My mother had bought it for herself, but she never used it. So I decided to try it out one day and I was astonished by it's power. It is so pigmented and it smells great. It's not too shiny or too matte. It's just right if you ask me. The packaging isn't so pretty, but hey it's not like anyone is going to see that, right? Great quality for a low price.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:41:00 PM More reviews by beachsunlove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Color is great and is awesome for fall/winter. Smells sweet to me and doesn't dry out my lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by satsumi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This surprised me with its beauty. I normally associate Wet'n'Wild with inferior quality, but I bought this simply because the color was exactly what I was in the mood for, and the "better" lipstick brands didn't happen to be offering it at the time. (We were in the middle of a snowstorm and most of the drugstore racks had not been restocked in days and were nearly empty.) This is an intriguing rust that looks subtle and naturalistic for daytime. The consistency is a bit dry, but I layer it over mint Lip Balm to keep it moist. Ugly packaging, but then again, it is tacky, really, to freshen one's lipstick at the table anyway. Save it for the ladies' room!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by deliberateangel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am so surprised this hasn't been reviewed yet. I bought this at Walgreen's for 99 cents. It's highly pigmented with a satin finish, it's not quite matte or shiny. This is a nice burgundy brown color very close to the old version of Revlon's Toast of New York. I wore that for years before they reformulated it to a very plain orangy brown, nothing like the older more fabulous color.
I have very dry skin and find this a tad bit drying but long lasting. I put a lip balm or Chapstick on first then apply the color and then more lip balm or Chapstick. I also apply straight out of the tube and then smudge with my finger. I am guessing a brush would work well but I cannot be bothered with such things and like to keep it as low maintenance as possible.