October 23, 2014 | 1183 users online

Liquid - Marcelle - Hydra-C Radiance Perfect Fusion Foundation

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by aliengirrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Green

For me this foundation doesn't work. Makes me break out, transfers, doesn't last more than 3 hours set with a powder. Awful stuff I'm glad I didn't buy full price.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by andreatexi

Okay so I have no idea if this item is being cleared out but I seen it being clearanced at shoppers drug mart here in Canada. Truthfully, the only reason I bought this was because winners was selling 2 in a combo pack for $8... Umm what a steal of a deal! How could I say no! Especially considering marcelle is a great brand! So I'm very glad i purchased these and am hoping they aren't being discontinued. It has vitamins A+ C in it if I remember correctly. ( dont quote me) and it pretty much adjusts to your skin tone. It covers really great and gives you such a glow. One con is the smell. Oh my gosh I dread putting this foundation on just because the smell is dreadful.. It's not something I will get used to lol. But other than that its a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by amberj2013

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I Really Like this foundation. Its really hard for me to find a foundation that wont bring out the dryness on my skin & this did that. It comes in such a cute bottle. It doesnt cover that much but it does cover some. I like to apply this with:
Rimmel fix & perfect Pro pimer(002)
Then apply my powder:
Revlon photoready powder.

this Combo leaves my skin feeling so smooth.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2013 8:04:00 PM More reviews by vhisko

I have used this product for a very long time. It was the first foundation that did not make me breakout, so I have clung to it for a while. It is perfect for summertime, for me, because it controls oil very well. The only issue I have with it is that when skin is dry, it clumps and accentuates this, which I only noticed now because I am in the process of switching cleansers.

I will repurchase it the future and continue using it when my skin it back to it's normal/undry temperament. It was a medium coverage, excellent staying power.

Perfect for oily/combination skin, perhaps try something a bit more hydrating for dry skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by berrycurious

I've been trying so many foundations lately and finally have found one that doesn't cake up (well, not too much), doesn't separate as the day goes on, doesn't look too oily, has yellowish undertones rather than pink, is fairly natural/simple in ingredients (no scents, chemical SPF), doesn't accentuate wrinkles, and covers fairly well.

The SA at Shoppers matched me up with this. I am really quite satisfied.

I apply it with my fingers. It doesn't dry too quick, doesn't smell like anything, and is easy to spread.

I can't believe this didn't have a review on here already--whaa??

It does accentuate my dry T-Zone, but definitely not as much as my other foundations I've been using.

It lasts pretty long.

**update: this accentuates dry spots a lot. My whole T-zone is flaky looking after using this. didn't look good by the end of the day. also the shade is rather sallow and unhealthy looking. i prefer the more glowy yellow shade of too faced foundation in vanilla glow.

also, it was really hard to wash off my face--i had to wash it three times and add baking soda to scrub it off.