September 23, 2014 | 1473 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - Hyaluronic Power Moisture Hydrating Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2014 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Endit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this conditioner because I ran out of my old stuff and wanted to try cheap. Almost no proteins.

PROS: It feels pretty good when in the shower. Has that usual "moisturizing line" smell, like ocean/beach/something aquatic.

CONS: It is a LIGHT conditioner, by that I mean it doesn't do anything drastic to pull in moisture or moisturize. When I was using this with shampooos that left my hair squeeky clean, my hair was so lifeless/dry feeling once air dried; it's like it did nothing. It works better with the matching shampoo (which feels gentle but still dries my hair out a bit, less than others).

OTHER: It is ALMOST protein free, it only has 1 present. My hair is healthy with how I treat it, so I don't need extra protein. The hyaluronic is such a joke though. LAST INGREDIENT PRESENT!

OVERALL: It's... ok. It won't cure dry hair on it's own, you should pair it with something else good.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by JessicaMary21

I've been using Dove for a while and I've noticed nasty buildup that I had to use DAWN dish soap to get rid of. I switched to this shampoo and conditioner and my hair is back to normal. It's super soft and smells great! Definitely a HG product!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2013 5:00:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have straight, coarse Asian hair, and I occasionally color it, so it's somewhat dry right now. I used this with the shampoo, and it didn't have any noticeable effect on my hair. Still feels dry. I do like the scent, though. Not impressed.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I'm over half way through this conditioner and I still don't have a real opinion on it. I like the black packing & it smells good, but it's hard to say what it's doing to my hair. Sometimes my hair feels weighed down & not clean, I'm not sure if it's from this or not. It's obviously not great or I would've noticed, so I won't repurchase. It's just an avaerage conditioner - I've definitely used better.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/3/2013 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Stephipoo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner is AWFUL! I did my research and was so excited to try this product, so I ran to the store and picked it up this afternoon. The shampoo was excellent...nice, rich lather. So you can imagine my excitement to try out the conditioner! Poop. Complete poop. It felt good in my hair in the shower, rinsed out nicely, and smelled great. But as soon as it started to dry, my ends were sticking together, my hair felt like straw and the frizz was popping up literally within minutes of towel-blotting. I'm getting my shoes on to take this bad boy right back to the store! Next contender? Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge....wish me luck!!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/18/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by igrancea

I have fine and straight shoulder length hair, and while my roots can be oily my ends can dry out very easily. I was looking for a shampoo/conditioner combo to add more moisture to my hair and make it silkier, more manageable. While I was afraid this would weigh my hair down and make my roots too oily, I took a chance. It did none of that ... even though the conditioner feels very thick and heavy it's actually left my hair quite dry from roots to tips, with no movement or life to it. It just sits there like straw. Needless to say it's going in the garbage.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 11:05:00 AM More reviews by LolaBlue

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Love this conditioner and the matching shampoo. I have a dry, sensitive scalp, and dry, thick, long-ish hair (which is also color treated) and between these two products it leaves my hair and scalp moisturized without being greasy, tangle-free, and easy to manage. I don't need to use any leave-in products after using this (though I do use the Color Vibrancy spray from the same line). Honestly, there isn't anything I dislike about this product and when I use up what I have I'm definitely replacing it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2013 12:40:00 AM More reviews by Soie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Good stuff. Got it for $3.99 on sale in the supermarket. It made my dry, brittle, chemically serviced, curly hair much more manageable with just one application left on for an hour before rinsing. I don't know if I'll see continued improvement with continued use; but so far, so good.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/13/2013 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Snosand

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Horrible. Everything felt good in the shower. Oh the wonderful slip but then when I got out and started blow drying my hair started to tangle. Each attempt to use this I got the same results and my hair was feeling even drier. I used it with the matching shampoo.
As for the scent is perfumey clean. Not super strong but it did make me sneeze each time I was in the shower.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2013 1:22:00 PM More reviews by amyhuskiewicz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

First, the cons: this conditioner has the touted ingredient listed LAST. One lippie off for that! It has fragrance fairly high up, and this may bother some. The scent is a very synthetic floral-ish fabric softener type of scent. I find it pretty non-offensive.
The pros: This stuff leaves my hair (wavy, fine but copious, dry-ish) soft, silky and tangle-free. It is full of body with minimal frizz/fly-aways. Kind of like the old All Soft. And it's cheap. Around $5-6 for 24 ounces in the Philly area. The bottle is the type that stands on its head, which is great for dispensing product. It is stable and doesn't tip over in my shower. Good stuff!