December 22, 2014 | 1158 users online

Gels/Soaps - Ego QV Flare Up Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by rachelk94

This product is my HG ezcema treatment!! Seriously if you have ezcema or any allergic irritation try this! I had the worst ezcema on my stomach one summer I had tried everything from dermaveen to Manuka honey cream and I tried this. After two weeks the ezcema had flaked off and gone. It pretty much cleans and dries it so it can heal then it just flakes off. Takes away the bacteria off the ezcema, this time I had little pimple like irritations and it's clearing that up after two uses definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

I got this because the bath oil is quite a chore to prepare during showering. Love the pump foam.

I needed this due to my all over body, limbs & face eczema that has gotten secondary staph infection. This works like magic! My skin healed within 2 weeks. By 3rd week, only the major eczema spots are still weeping. The rest have healed nicely.

This is from the website:

A gentle cleansing formulation to help relieve atopic eczema.

Benefits
Foaming cleanser for easy use.
Gently cleanses skin and removes bacteria that can aggravate eczema.
Ideal for treating smaller areas of skin and when a full bath is not possible or practical.

Ingredients
Aqua (water), glycerin, cetriminium bromide, benzalkonium chloride, disodium EDTA, lactic acid.