Wet 'n' Wild Creme lip liner #665

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/16/2006 7:05:00 PM

This is probably the worst lip liner I have ever used. The color is a garish pinky-red, and the 'creaminess' made it too greasy to use as lip liner. I tried it as a stain--still smeared all over and looked awful. Only positive thing I can say is that I only wasted fifty cents.

on 12/18/2005 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have 665A, i don't know if thats any different than just 665. In the package it looked like a dark red with a little bit of brown. On my lips though it showed up red but with more pinkiness. This is a pretty color though and it looks natural, I didn't line my whole lips though, I just drew on a couple lines and smudged it in so it was kind of more like a stain. It lasts pretty well and when I first tried to put it on it was a little hard but then it worked fine. After that it went on very smoothly. For 50 cents this is a steal and I might repurchase this, but I'd like to try out all the other shades too.

on 10/12/2005 12:17:00 AM

I was SO surprised when this lip liner became my favorite. I've always used Cover Girl, and Revlon liners and believe it or not, Wet and Wild actually works better for me! It went on darker, stayed on all day and into the night, and didn't smudge or feather. My lip stick also lasts longer when wearing this liner. I truly can't think of one complaint! I recommend this product 100 percent you have absolutely nothing to lose and will never beat the price!

on 10/20/2002 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

like all their lipliners, this a great product for less than $1!
however, i bought this color thinking it would be a cherry-red, but instead, it looked like a fushcia red on my fair skin. still a pretty shade, but just too much pink in it.

i highly rec. Wet & wild lipliners-=--- they are now a staple in my makeup bag!

Popular Lip Liners