November 23, 2014 | 1659 users online

Styling Products - Toni & Guy - Casual - Sea Salt Texturising Spray

rated 2 of 5 on 9/30/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by antiguru

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ipsy strikes again, insisting I need beachy waves. I do not need beachy waves and that's a good thing because if I'd had my little heart set on beachy waves, this would have been a huge disappointment. I may as well have sprayed water alone on my hair. I will continue to resist Ipsy's insistence that I look better with beachy waves. Stay strong, sisters.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/27/2014 4:44:00 PM More reviews by urs123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this product in a gift bag and was excited to finally try a sea salt spray. It smells delicious and fresh, a pleasure to use. But makes my hair just look...messy. My hair is thick, long and straight. I've used the spray on it while straight, and after waving/loosely curling it. In both cases it looked exactly like what it is: like I'd sprayed something wet/sticky into my hair and it caught some bits more than others. The results been little stuck together clumps, even if I spray from a distance to spread the product more evenly. Maybe the sea salt thing isn't for me. It does smell amazing though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2014 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Gabrielle389

I've never written a review before but this product is so amazing I just have to let everyone know. My hair began falling out 2 years ago after the birth of my son due to a thyroid issue. Prior to this I've always had extremely thick, healthy hair. After spending hundreds of dollars on different products trying to restore the body and fullness that my hair once possessed, I finally found this texturizing spray. Its not sticky or hairspray-like at all, and yet it gives my hair the body it used to have without damaging it. It smells really good too! I am so happy I found this product and I highly recommend it to everyone, especially those with thin hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Very disappointed considering the fact that I spent more than 10 euro for this. It really doesn't do anything to enhance the texture of my hair and worse, it made them feel greasy and heavy--which I absolutely hate. Too bad I can't swap or resell this because it's a liquid...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Pandoraaa

I really like this spray, when I don't have time to dry and straighten my hair I spray this on and let it dry naturally. It gives my hair volume, some waviness and a beachy look. The only thing I would say is that it doesn't make my hair THAT wavy, but my hair is really straight naturally and I didn't expect it to make my hair look naturally wavy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by ayliinxo

I love using this spray in the summertime! It has a nice fresh scent, I use it for beachy waves and to add a little volume when I need it :))

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ThatGirlWithOmbreHair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good product, the packaging is pretty and convinient to use and the smell is so fresh (and potent which is a good thing as I use this on 3rd day hair usually). I use it by scrunching into my hair before blow drying (to give texture), or spraying onto curled hair (to give a light hold and matte look) or on messy bed head hair (to add a little bit of a wave). It's also great to keep in your bag , I keep it in my bag just in case my straightened hair goes alittle funky during the day (I prefer to have a designated style in my hair rather than an unpolished straight look). I really do love it and don't find it too drying like other sea salt sprays of the nature.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by sarahgill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great sea salt spray, I really enjoyed using it-its very versatile and can be used in lots of ways. I recommend not spraying this product near the roots, it can make them look a little oily. But overall it gives great texture a volume, a really great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Meh... Not really one of the best sea salt sprays IMHO. I received a generous sample in a sample box a few months back, and I have been grabbing this every few weeks to try again, but it just doesn't do that much for me. I use it only when I want to wear my hear up as it does make your hair a bit rougher. Smells great, packaging looks nice and the spray comes out in good quantity, I'll give 'em that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by AliceFarrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a couple of months now and I think it's a great product!
After research of how to get my hair to that "beach hair" look, I came across this product and so bought some, I think it's reasonably priced.
On first use I was amazed, I have naturally medium-thickness, long, blonde, wavy/straight hair and this product did exactly what I wanted it to do.
I sprayed it directly onto my hair and scrunched with my hand then left to dry.
It's now my favourite styling product by far!
I would recommend using a good shampoo/conditioner and hair mask before and after use though as sea salt is naturally very drying!
Overall I love this product and would definitely recommend it!