July 28, 2014 | 1034 users online

Styling Products - Toni & Guy - Casual - Sea Salt Texturising Spray

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2014 7:51:00 AM More reviews by crazy76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Very disappointed considering the fact that I spent more than 10 euro for this. It really doesn't do anything to enhance the texture of my hair and worse, it made them feel greasy and heavy--which I absolutely hate. Too bad I can't swap or resell this because it's a liquid...

rated 4 of 5 on 6/8/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by Pandoraaa

I really like this spray, when I don't have time to dry and straighten my hair I spray this on and let it dry naturally. It gives my hair volume, some waviness and a beachy look. The only thing I would say is that it doesn't make my hair THAT wavy, but my hair is really straight naturally and I didn't expect it to make my hair look naturally wavy.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 10:02:00 AM More reviews by ayliinxo

I love using this spray in the summertime! It has a nice fresh scent, I use it for beachy waves and to add a little volume when I need it :))

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2013 9:30:00 AM More reviews by ThatGirlWithOmbreHair

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really good product, the packaging is pretty and convinient to use and the smell is so fresh (and potent which is a good thing as I use this on 3rd day hair usually). I use it by scrunching into my hair before blow drying (to give texture), or spraying onto curled hair (to give a light hold and matte look) or on messy bed head hair (to add a little bit of a wave). It's also great to keep in your bag , I keep it in my bag just in case my straightened hair goes alittle funky during the day (I prefer to have a designated style in my hair rather than an unpolished straight look). I really do love it and don't find it too drying like other sea salt sprays of the nature.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2013 10:38:00 PM More reviews by sarahgill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great sea salt spray, I really enjoyed using it-its very versatile and can be used in lots of ways. I recommend not spraying this product near the roots, it can make them look a little oily. But overall it gives great texture a volume, a really great product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by Sjess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Meh... Not really one of the best sea salt sprays IMHO. I received a generous sample in a sample box a few months back, and I have been grabbing this every few weeks to try again, but it just doesn't do that much for me. I use it only when I want to wear my hear up as it does make your hair a bit rougher. Smells great, packaging looks nice and the spray comes out in good quantity, I'll give 'em that.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2013 11:30:00 AM More reviews by AliceFarrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for a couple of months now and I think it's a great product!
After research of how to get my hair to that "beach hair" look, I came across this product and so bought some, I think it's reasonably priced.
On first use I was amazed, I have naturally medium-thickness, long, blonde, wavy/straight hair and this product did exactly what I wanted it to do.
I sprayed it directly onto my hair and scrunched with my hand then left to dry.
It's now my favourite styling product by far!
I would recommend using a good shampoo/conditioner and hair mask before and after use though as sea salt is naturally very drying!
Overall I love this product and would definitely recommend it!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:32:00 AM More reviews by nrooney

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is good for creating texture but if you have dry hair it can leave your hair looking really dry, rough and just not nice! I think this is more to do with my hair needing moisture and naturally sea salt dries out your hair, so I reckon its more a fault of my hair than the product itself!

The product doesnt spray well out of its container, it kind off just dribbles out! I had to transfer it into a different container

Overall I wasn't very impressed.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2013 6:58:00 AM More reviews by lauraajayne

Having very fine, straight hair, i wanted something that would give me some volume and texture, and that effortless beach look. I first tried it on dry hair and found it did nothing but leave it sticky, so i thought maybe its not working because its meant to go on wet hair. I tried again, giving my hair slight waviness, but no volume or texture. The acutual spray pump itself was hard to use, as it did not deposit much of the product and rather than coming out like a mist, it was just a small squirt. Maybe its just my hair type, but for me this doesnt really work

rated 2 of 5 on 2/17/2013 7:59:00 AM More reviews by nlls11

Well i bought and tried this product yesterday. I don't think its a great product. It made me feel as if i have dirty hair when i sprayed it. Price is not good at all. I am telling especially for the ones with lots of hair like me, don't buy it! It doesn't look as i thought it would look.

If you have questions to me about any make up issue, just tweet me ( @tayswiftturkey ) or contact me on MakeUpAlley, I would love to help you :)