March 2, 2015 | 2044 users online

Primer/ Corrector - L'Oreal - Revitalift Miracle Blur

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2015 11:41:00 AM More reviews by KeliQ

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY CRAP!!! O_o
I just had a melt down at work with my makeup caking all up and settling into my lines and crowfeet (KAT VON D LOCKIT......2THUMBS DOWWWWN).....so I ran across the street to CVS to get some makeup remover, lotion and something to make my face look somewhat presentable to the public...I just applied this ontop of the facial cream I had...and WHOAAAA.....automatic IN LOVE! It is really really thick, so pat it on and try to avoid rubbing it in, due to it will bead up . My face immediately looked and felt so silky and flawless!! I am 42 with the start of fine lines and wrinkles, forehead and eyes...ugh...and pretty large pores...this went over it like a blanket. My skin looks flawless and smooth and I havent even put on power over it yet. I didnt hide the red spots I have completely....but did smooth them out and make them much less noticable! I IN LOVE!! will review again later if I have any break out issues...but right now, this is def a keeper in my book!!! Maybe I will be able to dump my correcting foundations all together now!!
Again....pricey, around $22, but worth it, especially if I wont be needing concealers and foundation much anymore!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by lalalovee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is amazing ! :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2014 5:48:00 PM More reviews by KittyBaditty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This didn't work for me at all. I have very oily skin and large pores, with some fine lines on my forehead.

This product was nearly the same price as my HG Clinique pore perfector. It did not minimize my pores, it made my skin look greasy after an hour, and did nothing to blur fine lines. I ended up washing it off and starting again. I used it for 2 weeks, and each time it was a fail, plus I got a very large, painful pimple on my cheek (my cheek???) and can only put it down to this product clogging my skin up. What a waste of money.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2014 3:50:00 PM More reviews by csquared14

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

No. No, no, no, no. This broke me out SO BADLY. For some background, I'm on EpiDuo, which is very potent prescription BP/retinol. It takes a LOT to really seriously break me out these days, but this product managed to do it. I used it for a week and by the end, threw it out because my cheeks and chin area were covered with hard, conjested little bumps. Considering it was the single thing in my entire routine that had changed, there's no doubt in my mind that this was the culprit. My skin started to look better a few days after I stopped using it.

The product really just feels like something that isn't great for your face. It's extremely thick, a touch more gel-like than putty. I'm assuming that this is the "blur" component - that it's so thick that it fills in everything on your face. I don't have lines yet, but I do have some damaged pores from acne. This did absolutely nothing to improve their appearance (and if it's not doing much for tiny pores, I don't see it having a whole lot of success with actual wrinkles). It also has a pretty slick finish, so when I went to apply my MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation over it, it slid right off within a few hours. It claims to be a lift, but I really don't see how it does any of that.

Bottom line - I would never recommend this to anyone. I'm sure that there are better blurs out there, and there are absolutely better primers. Not worth the money or the damage to your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2014 12:47:00 AM More reviews by CarolynlovesIvy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. I wish it would have been around back when I was a model in NYC. Of course, it would be nice if it were cheaper. I'm 47 and it makes me look younger.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2014 3:25:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

YUCK... made my skin oily after a few hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2014 6:09:00 AM More reviews by hussyred

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this product gave my pimples and hard bumps. My skin was clear and smooth after I had good results from a new skin care routine. I bought Miracle Blur because I wanted a primer to give me a smoother base for my foundation. I'm in my 50s and have never been happy with my skin until the past few months. Super oily, sensitive and blotchy from lupus and rosacea. Adult acne. I had finally gotten all my issues under control and was looking forward to new makeup and a new look.

The coverage and effect was satisfactory. I didn't have to use as much foundation. I do think I looked far less oily (although I also did without my daytime moisturizer for the three days I used it).

However, after one day of using MB, I have three pimples, one was more hard bump-like. After three days I had more all over my face. Three strikes, it's out of my life.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/11/2014 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Paulahart

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I tried this product last fall and I have to admit that it does what it says it will do - give your skin a smooth, poreless look. I was really impressed to see my skin looking so good. However, after about 3 weeks, my skin started to break out, big time. I've always been fortunate in that my skin doesn't break out much and when it does, the pimples are very small. Not this time.

I had big, red, sore cysts that wouldn't go away even with my usual retinol products. Even after I stopped using the product, my skin wouldn't clear up and then I developed a weird rough, red spot on my left cheek, near my nose. Now, I'm not saying that this product necessarily caused that but it all happened at the same time. It has taken nearly a year to get my skin back to normal (thanks to hemp seed oil) but my skin is very sensitive now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2014 1:41:00 PM More reviews by kmichael

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I can't believe I like this as much as I do - it doesn't dry me out and it feels great on. I don't have super-visible pores but it definitely smooths out the ones I can see. I wear this under concealer on days when I don't feel like I need any other coverage, as it really does make my skin look great. Love the SPF, too.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by LeilaniRL

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I've used this product about two months straight, which is one bottle's worth. Stuff looks great when first put on, especially on the pores. However, it melts around the under eyes later on in the day, around end of business day (I'm a graphics designer and my eyes get really tired). Not sure what to do about that. I don't reapply makeup once on. The good news is that this stuff doesn't melt after my lunch time runs in Florida. Go figure.