L'Oreal Revitalift Miracle Blur

3.1

Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%), Homosalate (10%), Octisalate (5%), Octocrylene (5%), Oxybenzone (6%) Inactive Ingredients: Dimethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Talc, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Silica, Silica Silylate, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Water

on 8/10/2015 5:29:00 PM

I am so not a fan of this product. I had read good things (not on Makeup Alley) and bought a tube since I tend to like silicone based products as primer. It is so thick it barely comes out of the tube. It comes out in pieces. It is colorless so it really isn't a BB or anything but a line filler. There are so many better products. One good use is as SPF30 sunscreen and it gives you a nice matte finish while sunning. I can't wait to finish it and I will not purchase it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is very thick, but smooths on beautifully. I am 22 but have fine lines under my eyes, and this product really helps to fill them in and 'blur' them out! I use it on top of primer but under foundation, and I love the effect. I don't know how good it would be for deeper wrinkles, but it works for my fine lines. It has a chemical-sweet smell, but it doesn't irritate my skin. All up, I like this product a lot more that other ones like Benefit's Porefessional, and will repurchase!

on 7/16/2015 7:57:00 PM

So this morning I tried this on my 69 year old skin and wow. it is like velvet and smooths out my skin in preparation for foundation. I will be buying this as soon as I get to the USA. Everything is much more cost effective there!

Product is very difficult to get out of tube. Must be "softened" before applying. It does give a nice blurred effect. That said, it broke my fifty year old skin out like I was a teenager! Not happy at all. It's fairly expensive for a drug store product. Too bad because it does a nice job of smoothing the texture of the skin before applying foundation.

on 4/30/2015 10:38:00 PM

This is pretty pricey at $24.99 for a drugstore primer, so I did alot of research before purchasing this product. So far, the product lived up to its price.

The texture is one of the thickest I've ever seen in a primer--if someone mixed cookie dough with some silicone, this would probably be what they'd get. Some people may not like how thick it is, but I think this is perfect for filling in pores. I have huge pores and general uneven skin texture from acne scars, and when I tack (there's no other word to describe it) this on to my pores, it evens out my face in a way that no other primer does. I even like it a bit more than the Porefessional, which I feel lately doesn't do much other than give my face a powdery finish.

I would put this on top of my foundation though, since using it on the bottom makes the face look more cakey, and the primer balls up a bit. A bonus is that this one has SPF 30, so I feel even better using it on top of my foundation. I took off a lippy for the price, but if you're ok to spend $25, this will be worth it imo.

on 4/28/2015 6:34:00 PM

THIS product is NOT a primer....its simple a cream that helps smooth out your skin...if use daily you can actually see a difference in your skin...i love the way it makes my skin feel so soft...i use it under make up or just on my bare skin....LOVE IT!!!!!

on 4/4/2015 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love this!!Tried a sample of this and it does make pores look smaller,makes skin very soft and makeup look so smooth. This would probably work on more mature skin as well for wrinkles and or lines. I'd definitely recommend. A little goes a long way,so a tube will last.Worth the price.

on 3/15/2015 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is ok, but I wouldn't recommend it. I bought this because I wanted a primer and didn't want to buy the more expensive versions like Benefit porefessional. I will continue to use it, but won't buy it again.
Pros:
Makeup goes on smoothly
Makes my cc cream (which is what I ear daily) last a little bit longer
Packaging is nice
Cons:
It is pricey for the drugstore, I paid 11 euros por 30 ml, but it still is cheaper than the highend primers.
It feels weirs when you put it on, like powdery ... Makes me wonder if it is going to clog my pores if that makes sense
It doesn't make your makeup last throughout the day which is what you need if you go to work/ class

on 3/6/2015 7:45:00 PM

I finally decided to give this a try. Been putting it off because it is fairly pricey. Should have bought it sooner. Great product. A perfect primer to use under my L'Oreal True Match Mineral Makeup. My skin looks extremely smoother and feels smoother. I have been receiving so many compliments on how wonderful my skin looks. I use the oil free one because I have combination skin. I have seen these reviews about some women saying this caused their pimples. That worried me. I have been using this product for two weeks now and have not broke out. I love this product.

on 2/1/2015 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

HOLY CRAP!!! O_o
I just had a melt down at work with my makeup caking all up and settling into my lines and crowfeet (KAT VON D LOCKIT......2THUMBS DOWWWWN).....so I ran across the street to CVS to get some makeup remover, lotion and something to make my face look somewhat presentable to the public...I just applied this ontop of the facial cream I had...and WHOAAAA.....automatic IN LOVE! It is really really thick, so pat it on and try to avoid rubbing it in, due to it will bead up . My face immediately looked and felt so silky and flawless!! I am 42 with the start of fine lines and wrinkles, forehead and eyes...ugh...and pretty large pores...this went over it like a blanket. My skin looks flawless and smooth and I havent even put on power over it yet. I didnt hide the red spots I have completely....but did smooth them out and make them much less noticable! I IN LOVE!! will review again later if I have any break out issues...but right now, this is def a keeper in my book!!! Maybe I will be able to dump my correcting foundations all together now!!
Again....pricey, around $22, but worth it, especially if I wont be needing concealers and foundation much anymore!