July 22, 2014 | 2255 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Long Last Glosswear - Tenderheart

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Clinique lip glosses are among my favorites. Tenderheart is a non-shimmer pinkish/mauvey/nude.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got tender heart as part of the bonus and it is a really pretty light nude color with shimmer. Nudes usually don't look good on me, but this one looked pretty nice. I think it would flatter most skintones. It is sticky though, which is the reason I won't be buying again. However the stickiness makes the gloss long wearing. But I don't mind reapplying thinner non sticky gloss than not having to reapply thick, sticky gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE IT!!! This review is for the product only, so I'm not addressing animal testing in China.

PERFECT MLBB color. Not too pink, not too warm or cool, not too brown, not too shiny, not sticky...just perfect.

I'm fair-skinned/ruddy with strawberry blonde hair, so I'm picky about lip color. It has to be perfect or I look like a clown. And with relatively full lips I have to be careful about colors being garish.

This is the perfect morning/daytime color. Everything about it is perfect. I like no odor, too. It just looks polished and pretty, but still natural. The kind of color that makes your whole face glow, but no one will stare at your lips.

Got it at the CCO, so it was cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this as a GWP. It's the perfect MLBB pinky, brown nude. It is super easy to apply and wear. It contains no shimmer and is the perfect degree of opacity. It's not tacky or sticky and feels good on, and has no odor or taste.

The only reason I won't repurchase is due to the recent news that Estee Lauder companies (including Clinique) have agreed to animal testing in China.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by notoriouskkg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this gloss! It's smooth, and the color is creamy and consistent. It has a faint sweet scent, which is nice. It is a lovely color for fall and winter. Oh yeah, and it lasts for a long, long time, through meals even. So, thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

I love the color and consistency. It's a bit thick but i like it. it stays in my lips and the color pay off is amazing. i love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Necolarptic

Just got this fantastic gloss. I went in to get an eye shadow duo, and on a whim, decided to get a gloss for work. I wanted something nude, yet with enough colour not to wash out my pale skin.

The consistency is definitely on the thicker side, but the result is staying power that is pretty amazing. It feels as though it's protecting my lips, and they never feel dry as it wears off.

Will repurchase if it ever runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by raindrops_on_roses

This is definitely the dark horse in my lip gloss collection. From the ever so slightly muddy color in the tube, I never would have guessed it would become my most used l/g. Perfect peachy nude that is understated but *there* enough for when you want to look polished. I wear it both in professional situations and out to bars. It's like a naturally flushed kind of nude rather than concealer-lips kind of nude (which to me is ew). The texture is creamy and kind of thick but I don't mind because it stays on forever. Will always repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I love Tenderheart lipgloss so much! I have used the lipstick for quite a while and found it too brown, which I hate, so I always had to either dab it on or mix it with clear lipgloss. This lipgloss creates the same MLBB effect as the lipstick but is much less brown/more pink and has a lovely shine. I love the texture - kind of thick. Would repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2010 11:24:00 PM More reviews by kaxel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this gloss as well as the Tenderheart lipstick. The gloss is much "pinker" and brightening to my skin tone (fair/yellow undertones) than the lipstick (which, while nice, is kind of boring...)
I think the pinkness of the gloss would be too cheesy-looking in a lipstick formulation (might look like an old lady) but in gloss, it works well. I wish I had not assumed the two would be the same shade.
EDIT: Recently realized this is one of the few makeup products ever I've used up the entire tube of...this is high praise for me. I usually get bored with stuff and it takes me forever to use things up. I went out and bought it again.