September 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Lip Gloss - Clinique - Long Last Glosswear - Tenderheart

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2014 3:00:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

Not a fan of this gloss. I like thicker, slightly sticky lipglosses because they last longer, but this was probably the thickest, stickiest gloss I've ever used. It's super goopy and it's so thick it's actually hard to spread evenly. It literally is uncomfortable to wear -- it just feels so heavy, it makes my lips stick together, and forget about wearing your hair down if you have this on because your hair will stick to it and then you'll have gobs of sticky gloss on your hair. Ugh.
My packaging broke (mini GWP size) -- the little stopper came detached. I could still close the tube, but it resulted in the wand picking up loads of gloss, which was super annoying since this is already thick enough. Not sure if this is a common issue with the full-size tube, but I thought I'd mention it.
The color the only thing I like about this gloss and the only reason I didn't toss it right away. It's a pinky nude that is a little darker than the nudes I typically go for (concealer-like nudes) and it was really flattering. It looked good with a neutral, everyday look and with a more dramatic smokey eye. I think this color would look pretty on a variety of skintones, although I do think it might be a little too warm and slightly too dark for very fair, cool-toned girls.
I shopped around for similar shades and once I found a few I tossed this. It was just not pleasant to wear. Not sure if all of Clinique's glosses have the same consistency, but I won't be buying any anytime soon to see.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Clinique lip glosses are among my favorites. Tenderheart is a non-shimmer pinkish/mauvey/nude.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 7:54:00 PM More reviews by aquaprincess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got tender heart as part of the bonus and it is a really pretty light nude color with shimmer. Nudes usually don't look good on me, but this one looked pretty nice. I think it would flatter most skintones. It is sticky though, which is the reason I won't be buying again. However the stickiness makes the gloss long wearing. But I don't mind reapplying thinner non sticky gloss than not having to reapply thick, sticky gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Pambryant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

LOVE IT!!! This review is for the product only, so I'm not addressing animal testing in China.

PERFECT MLBB color. Not too pink, not too warm or cool, not too brown, not too shiny, not sticky...just perfect.

I'm fair-skinned/ruddy with strawberry blonde hair, so I'm picky about lip color. It has to be perfect or I look like a clown. And with relatively full lips I have to be careful about colors being garish.

This is the perfect morning/daytime color. Everything about it is perfect. I like no odor, too. It just looks polished and pretty, but still natural. The kind of color that makes your whole face glow, but no one will stare at your lips.

Got it at the CCO, so it was cheap.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by PrettyL

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Got this as a GWP. It's the perfect MLBB pinky, brown nude. It is super easy to apply and wear. It contains no shimmer and is the perfect degree of opacity. It's not tacky or sticky and feels good on, and has no odor or taste.

The only reason I won't repurchase is due to the recent news that Estee Lauder companies (including Clinique) have agreed to animal testing in China.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 6:38:00 AM More reviews by notoriouskkg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this gloss! It's smooth, and the color is creamy and consistent. It has a faint sweet scent, which is nice. It is a lovely color for fall and winter. Oh yeah, and it lasts for a long, long time, through meals even. So, thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2011 1:12:00 PM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

I love the color and consistency. It's a bit thick but i like it. it stays in my lips and the color pay off is amazing. i love this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2011 11:03:00 PM More reviews by Necolarptic

Just got this fantastic gloss. I went in to get an eye shadow duo, and on a whim, decided to get a gloss for work. I wanted something nude, yet with enough colour not to wash out my pale skin.

The consistency is definitely on the thicker side, but the result is staying power that is pretty amazing. It feels as though it's protecting my lips, and they never feel dry as it wears off.

Will repurchase if it ever runs out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by raindrops_on_roses

This is definitely the dark horse in my lip gloss collection. From the ever so slightly muddy color in the tube, I never would have guessed it would become my most used l/g. Perfect peachy nude that is understated but *there* enough for when you want to look polished. I wear it both in professional situations and out to bars. It's like a naturally flushed kind of nude rather than concealer-lips kind of nude (which to me is ew). The texture is creamy and kind of thick but I don't mind because it stays on forever. Will always repurchase!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/9/2010 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Blackrosesyellow

I love Tenderheart lipgloss so much! I have used the lipstick for quite a while and found it too brown, which I hate, so I always had to either dab it on or mix it with clear lipgloss. This lipgloss creates the same MLBB effect as the lipstick but is much less brown/more pink and has a lovely shine. I love the texture - kind of thick. Would repurchase!