July 29, 2014 | 1940 users online

Moisturizers - Cecilia Wong Replenishing Face Moisturizer - Oily/Overactive Skin

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by milktoast24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My acne-prone, dehydrated skin LOVES this. A dollop spread on my face -- soaks in, soothes, replenishes without greasy residue. Although my skin is dry and not oily, i thought it would be too light, like a gel. Wrong. it's actually quite emollient but not heavy. It's a plant-and-oil-extract-laden creamy moisturizer that must have a similar ph or high skin affinity factor, since my skin just drinks it up; craves it, especially in the winter. Parched skin becomes elasticized and dewy; redness and blemishes are soothed; calmed.

I find it very similar to LUSH's 'Gorgeous' skin cream in terms of texture and ingredient composition : precious oils, herb infusions, pure, no chemicals, just a dreamy, creamy emulsion full of antioxidants and moisture--and it's much less pricey, to boot-- yeah! It has an addictive orange blossom scent that uplifts my spirits everytime i open the jar. I will be rebuying this when my jar runs out.