Avon Anew Platinum Night Cream

2.0

on 9/3/2013 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this moisturizer from Avon because I was never disappointed by their other moisturizers. However, I cannot get past the extremely strong scent of this moisturizer. Yes it is thick and I will never know if it is a good product or not, because the scent made me physically ill so I had to wash my face and neck again. I do not understand why manufacturers need to scent their facial products knowing that scents in cosmetics are know skin irritants.

on 1/16/2013 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have been debating whether or not to try any or all of the vast line of Anew skin care products. My Avon rep gave me a sample of the Day Cream (will try next) and Night Cream.

After cleansing my face as usual, I applied the night cream just before bed - it felt heavy but, luckily, there was no irritation. It took a long time (several minutes) for it to absorb and never fully did. I felt over-hydrated. This cream is just too rich and heavy for me - maybe someone who is VERY dry (I am moderately dry - and it is winter right now, when I am dryer than usual) or older??

Not good for folks with sensitivity to AHAs. I will not be purchasing the full size ($31 - $35) product.

Popular Moisturizers