December 22, 2014 | 1309 users online

Powder - MAC - Studio careblend medium dark

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2014 5:27:00 PM More reviews by Fabulousblonde

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a nice powder and it takes away shine and gives a matte look. It sets foundation and takes away shine, Its also nice on its on just for a quick fix as it even outs skintone.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2013 11:45:00 AM More reviews by dotty101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is hands down my HG powder. The make-up artist in my local MAC store suggested this for my skintone and skin type, and (thanks again Martha!), it's the best powder I've ever used.
I have an olive skin, mostly trouble-free (thank God!), but it tends to get oily in the T-zone, especially on humid and hot summer days, like now...this powder has a medium coverage, so if you have a really oily, acne-prone skin, this won't be enough, but if you have less problem with your skin, get this powder! I'm planning to buy this in a shade lighter for fall, when my face isn't that tanned.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by Bainsy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

This has to be the best pressed powder in Mac collection for me. I live in a warm and humid climate so I need powder to set my base daily (fyi i use lm tinted moisturizer or the lm oil free foundation) without caking or melting in the heat. This powder gives good t-zone protection for up to 3-4 hours, light-medium coverage and a flawless face for my sensitive skin. It is extremely comfortable on the skin as the name suggests it feels like your not wearing makeup! which is just what you need during those hot humid summer months. I always keep this powder in my bag when I'm out and about for the day for ad hoc touch ups and the packaging is great as it comes in the regular sleek black mac compact with mirror and powder puff for ease of use on your travels. This product lasts around 4-5 months for me as I use it everyday and I have repurchased 3 times already, hence why I had to review this product. If you have sensitive skin and live in a warm climate this product is a must try for you. This is my HG pressed powder :))