November 26, 2014 | 1810 users online

Gels/Soaps - MooGoo - Oatmeal Soap

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2014 7:31:00 AM More reviews by an0uck

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Tried this a while ago and realised I forgot to write a review.

It is expensive (although similar to other natural soaps). I followed the suggestion of cutting it in half, however it was quite difficult as the bar was solid. Would have been nice to have a thinner section where the soap was easier to cut (like lines in a bar of chocolate!).

I have dry skin and oatmeal products usually help, but this didn't really work for me. It initailly made my skin softer the first one or two uses, but then became a sticky film on my skin. This was really unpleasant and not moisturising. Hence, have not purchased again. It has turned me off bar soaps and onto looking for body washes with <10 ingredients.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/16/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by juwel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this because it smelled so delicious and wholesome and cut it in half to split with my mum. It's a moisturizing soap and I used it on my body - half the bar lasted about a month and a half for me. Was hoping it would help with my kp on my arms but it didn't seem to make much of a difference, but it did make showering very pleasant while it lasted! Still a little dryer than a shower gel but it has turned me onto bar soaps instead of body wash for now (solids contain a lot less preservatives!) This soap is pretty expensive however and I'm going to use less expensive natural soaps with their glycerine intact for now :)